Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

Just now, Leelou said:

No. U

You posted a pic of bad guys, clearly scum.

But I'm really saying that because I want scum to jump on a townie so I can catch them all.*

*unless you're scum, then that was my plan instead**

**basically, whatever makes me look good, that was my plan all along

/Ape'd

• Haha 2

Just now, Verbal said:

You posted a pic of bad guys, clearly scum.

But I'm really saying that because I want scum to jump on a townie so I can catch them all.*

*unless you're scum, then that was my plan instead**

**basically, whatever makes me look good, that was my plan all along

/Ape'd

See all for funsies

The search party had been looking for CTM for hours and Hal had been a nuisance the entire time.

He wouldn't stop rambling on about how good Zach Wilson was, even though the stats were far from impressive.

image.thumb.png.041b05d024eebf260080fd4610fe6857.png

Another uncatchable throw from Zach Wilson (Source:  AP)

Everyone had had enough and the search party had finally reached the breaking point.

The leader of the search party, D*ckless Verbal, stepped forward and pointed at Hal.

"This is the end of the line for you, Hal. We've had enough of your Zach Wilson rants. We can't take it anymore."

The other members of the search party nodded in agreement. Hal was taken aback by the decision.

"What? But I'm a huge fan of Zach Wilson! How can you just kick me out like this?"

The leader of the search party shook his head. "It's time for Hal of Provo Utah to be gone from this search party, once and for all. We have no use for a fan of such a terrible quarterback."

The other members of the search party agreed and began to chant, "Lynch Hal! Lynch Hal!"

With that, Hal was dragged out of the search party and never seen again.

The search continued on without him and CTM was finally found. Hal's love of Zach Wilson may have been a nuisance, but his enthusiasm and love for his favorite QB will never be forgotten.

@Hal N of Provo has been lynched.

He was......

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The search party had been looking for CTM for hours and Hal had been a nuisance the entire time.

He wouldn't stop rambling on about how good Zach Wilson was, even though the stats were far from impressive.

image.thumb.png.041b05d024eebf260080fd4610fe6857.png

Another uncatchable throw from Zach Wilson (Source:  AP)

Everyone had had enough and the search party had finally reached the breaking point.

The leader of the search party, D*ckless Verbal, stepped forward and pointed at Hal.

"This is the end of the line for you, Hal. We've had enough of your Zach Wilson rants. We can't take it anymore."

The other members of the search party nodded in agreement. Hal was taken aback by the decision.

"What? But I'm a huge fan of Zach Wilson! How can you just kick me out like this?"

The leader of the search party shook his head. "It's time for Hal of Provo Utah to be gone from this search party, once and for all. We have no use for a fan of such a terrible quarterback."

The other members of the search party agreed and began to chant, "Lynch Hal! Lynch Hal!"

With that, Hal was dragged out of the search party and never seen again.

The search continued on without him and CTM was finally found. Hal's love of Zach Wilson may have been a nuisance, but his enthusiasm and love for his favorite QB will never be forgotten.

@Hal N of Provo has been lynched.

He was......

Zach’s moms vagina

• Haha 2