Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

16 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

@Pac you still think this guy is scum? I feel like he’s the narrator of obscure, meaningless stuff here… after the fact. It’s content. It’s just not content.

Did you say beaver had his as solid town? Or town lean? 

16 hours ago, Pac said:

I was ready to champion his lynch but that post from Beaver is giving me pause.. 

He put me at the top as "recently town vibes" which reads like he investigated me last night.  Yeah he could have been just giving his opinion but the timing of his death is too convenient..  still thinking JVOR (who I massacred) watched me last night and saw Beav visit..  Beav says "recent town vibe" and they shoot his ass.

I'll concede that it could all be a coincidence.

What doesn't make sense to me is him stating he has town on BG and a dead Barry..  would he really have investigated Barry N1 (which it would have had to have been) then BG N2?  I dunno..  maybe..  but my theory seems more plausible.

I could still vote BG but for now I've got my eye on Hail and Stork and to a lesser extent Lurkturd.

@Stark you asked about the top post, the reason I tagged pac was to get a response from pac specifically 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Lol.  Geniuses.  Look at my post history.  I don’t know what I’m doing and I’m not getting help.  

I’m the town doctor though. 

Been trying to figure out who to trust but not super helpful so I’ve been self protecting. 

Animation Lying GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JiFields said:

Looking back at all the votes and play, this is by far the most bus feeling of them all.

He was steady voting me, throwing shade, not trusting me info, while also goading Smash into his personal attacks on me.  Then, he drops the hammer on AVM but also while maintaining that I'm the lynch tomorrow, no matter what happened w/ this lynch.

Then vote me coward

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

I don't think so. has the feeling he's getting it from someone and he's pasted in text from somewhere twice this game. 

have the copy/paste reads post

playing lost 

the Greenseed vote lie 

he didn't really answer you about jif he spun it into ape

Gotcha

11 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Rejoined the train I was on prior, yes.

Would you like a sanitary napkin for your spit up?

I literally posted my scum reads, why are you acting surprised here and trying to build a narrative that I’m voting for convenience…heading into a deadline no less?

Unvote

Vote Gsexy