Jets safeties under contract

Bronx

I'd keep Whitehead I think he can be a lot better than what he showed last year, we do need a good FS though.  If they think he was flat out bad then just cut him.

I would not restructure any current jets player under any circumstance that is in lower priority position (SS and LB)

• Upvote 2

If we’re going after a higher priced qb I don’t think we can really go after many high priced fas with needing to fill so many roster spots who knows with the cap magic tho 

I hear ya. But we need someone to cover the damn tight ends and backup tight ends that kill us every Sunday. Has to be a priority

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Jets0712 said:

I hear ya. But we need someone to cover the damn tight ends and backup tight ends that kill us every Sunday. Has to be a priority

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

The safety spot has been really disappointing. To just think we had 2 very good ones a few years ago. Good thing the rest of the team is better now 

20 minutes ago, pointman said:

LOL fair. Also, f off! You are like "I have 5 kids, point!" but I just remembered, one of them drives a Nismo! You suckin' down them wings between bites of caviar and wagyu?? 

Not me dude. My ex wife is loaded amd she would rather buy them crap than be a mom. It’s a choice I guess. 

• Sympathy 2