How do you want QB3 handled?

3 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

If they sign Carr to a long deal they might follow this plan exactly.  

I don’t think they will want to sign Carr to a long deals without an out, but who knows.  I also think there will be lots of people with an eye for QBs who are interested in Zach if he becomes available. 

oh that eye for QB's

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

They should draft an athletic project in round three or four and work to develop him while Rodgers contemplates running for Mayor of NYC on the platform that Covid was good because it would have wiped out all the scheming “mole people” that live in subterranean kingdoms beneath the subway tunnels of Manhattan and Queens. Maybe Dorian Thompson-Robinson from UCLA? 

Do the mole people have a football league that Zach can try out for ?

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The issue with this is that the Jets stink and won’t get any prime-time games, and mole people can’t tolerate the sunlight that comes with 1 PM games. 

Woody not insisting on a dome screws us again.

The IDEAL would be to get Rodgers as the #1, Zach to be a competent #2 (eventually taking over for Rodgers after we win our second SB) and a talented young developmental rookie (taken late in the draft) to be waiting in the wings just in case. 

But my guess is we sign a JAG vet, have Zach as a s**t #2, and sign a cheap vet or UDFA (cheap like Mike White will probably be too pricey) to be our #3- maybe Strev?

Hoping the reality is somewhere in the middle, where at least instead of a JAG starter we get Carr. Zach will probably still stink. And our #3 will probably still be some s**t UDFA.