Being a fan of this team is special

Just now, NIGHT STALKER said:

Saw this stat today which made me think how bad this franchise is and it takes a special kind of fan to stick with them long term.  Aaron Rodgers could throw an INT on 351 straight attempts and sill have a better career TD-INT ratio than any Jets QB since 2008.  Come on people, let's celebrate a little today and dream.

but but I wanted Derek Carr and stability.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

Saw this stat today which made me think how bad this franchise is and it takes a special kind of fan to stick with them long term.  Aaron Rodgers could throw an INT on 351 straight attempts and sill have a better career TD-INT ratio than any Jets QB since 2008.  Come on people, let's celebrate a little today and dream.

Wow. 

• Haha 1

I actually screen shot your post and sent it to a bunch of my Jet fan friends. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, undertow said:

but but I wanted Derek Carr and stability.

Did you really want Carr?  I can't ever remember one time when Carr was the QB of the Raiders did I ever say, damn, I wish he was our QB...I know I said that about Rodgers.  Don't forget he's a "young" 39.  He sat for his first three years and not injured really that often.  I think we'll be celebrating this move later on down the road...I hope.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

No you are not special.  You are ****ed in the head like everyone else.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

except he is in his geriatric stage 

17 hours ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1