Sons Of Anarchy Mafia: Day 3

The heart of Charming felt a chill as night fell. Shadows of despair crept through the Sons of Anarchy's clubhouse, the weight of their loss hanging in the air like an unwelcome specter. SAMCRO had fallen, a bitter end to a tumultuous journey.

In the heart of the storm stood Venus Van Dam, a beacon of resilience amidst the chaos. Her eyes sparkled with a victorious glint, her flamboyant demeanor undimmed even in the face of the brewing storm. The SAMCRO clubhouse had seen many faces, but none quite as enigmatic as Venus.

intro-1608151576.jpg

With her theatrical flair, she had taken center stage, her words painting a vivid picture of deceit and betrayal. "Darlings," she'd cooed, her voice echoing through the clubhouse, "isn't it clear as the finest diamond? Our dear Chibbs isn't what he seems. Now I've seen enough snakes in my life to know when one's slithering among the roses."

She pointed to Chibbs, her well-manicured hand casting an accusatory shadow, "The sweetest ones are often the most venomous. And honey, our Chibbs has been hiding his fangs for far too long."

69600945_2518124381567797_53547389829555

Her words, a melody of persuasion and doubt, wove through the crowd, sowing the seeds of suspicion. It didn't take long for the votes to pile up, for the accusing fingers to point at Chibbs. Even as the noose tightened around his neck, the clubhouse was drowned in a silence so profound, it echoed their collective heartbreak.

As Chibbs fell, so did the Sons of Anarchy.

The Mayans had won, their victory symbolized by the silenced heartbeat of their once formidable adversary. In the golden glow of their victory, Marcus Alvarez raised a toast to Venus Van Dam, the unexpected heroine of their tale.

11045328_908537985852798_763140228090307

"Here's to Venus," he declared, the clang of bottles echoing his words, "the phoenix who rose from the ashes of chaos and led us to victory!"

And so, in the dim light of the falling night, the Mayans celebrated, their laughter a stark contrast to the solemn silence that engulfed the Sons of Anarchy. This was the end of an era, a tragic end to the rule of the SAMCRO. But in the unforgiving world of outlaw bikers, victory belonged to those who could survive the storm. And tonight, that was the Mayans.

In the heart of Charming, an epic saga of betrayal and victory unfolded. As the dust settled, the victors celebrated while the defeated mourned. The Sons of Anarchy may have fallen, but the memory of their struggle would forever echo in the winds of Charming. And in the midst of it all, one name stood out - Venus Van Dam, the unexpected heroine who had danced with chaos and emerged victorious.

jetsfan80 - chibbs - VT has been lynched

Your Cast:

3581471-opie.jpg

Role: Opie Winston (Vanilla Townie) - Hal

Faction: SAMCRO (Town)

Description: As Opie Winston, you are a loyal member of SAMCRO and a best friend to Jax Teller. You're a steadfast and reliable character whose loyalty to the club has been tested but never broken.

Abilities: While you don't have any special abilities, your role as a faithful member of SAMCRO is no less important. You're a vote in the town, and your voice can sway the outcomes of decisions that will affect the survival of the club.

Win Condition: Your goal is to help SAMCRO survive by eliminating all threats to the club

bobbyjpg-7776db2307d7cfb4.jpg

Role: Bobby Munson (Vanilla Townie) - jvill

Description: As Bobby Munson, you are the voice of reason within the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club. You're a loyal, dependable member of the club with a reputation for making level-headed decisions in heated situations.

Abilities: As a regular member of SAMCRO, you do not have special night actions. However, your strength lies in your wisdom and ability to influence the outcomes during the day phases. Your vote during the daily meetings is essential for the survival of SAMCRO.

Win Condition: Your goal is to help SAMCRO eliminate all threats

C31pojsWcAAeNrI?format=jpg&name=small

Role: Romeo Parada (Mafia Goon) - JiF

Faction: Rival Gang (Mafia)

Description: As Romeo Parada, you are a member of the Galindo Cartel and have strong ties with the Mayans Motorcycle Club. You're a shrewd strategist and determined to assert the dominance of your faction.

Abilities: As a regular member of the Rival Gang, you do not possess any special abilities, but your role is essential for the success of your team. Your vote and influence during the day, as well as your input in choosing the Mafia's target during the night, can tip the balance in favor of your team.

Communication: You and your fellow Mafia members have a secure communication channel where you can strategize and decide on your nightly actions. Here is your Discord link: https://discord.gg/w2qvzZb7

Win Condition: Your goal is to secure the dominance of the Rival Gang. This involves removing any and all threats that could challenge your control

Tara-Sons-Of-Anarchy-5-Times-We-Felt-Bad

Role: Tara Knowles (Doctor) - Arsis

Description: As Tara Knowles, you are a dedicated surgeon with a complex relationship with Jax Teller. You've been drawn into the dangerous world of SAMCRO, but your goal is to protect and heal, not harm.

Abilities: Each night, you can use your medical skills to protect one player from being eliminated. Your training and intuition help you keep your fellow club members safe. However, be aware, you cannot protect the same person two nights in a row. Your skills are needed all around.

Win Condition: Your goal is to ensure the survival of SAMCRO by eliminating all threats to the club

69600945_2518124381567797_53547389829555

Role: Chibs Telford (Vanilla Townie) - jetsfan80

Description: As Chibs Telford, you are a loyal and reliable member of SAMCRO. Your dedication to the club and its members is unwavering. Despite the trials and tribulations, you stand resolute, ready to face any threats that might jeopardize your brotherhood.

Abilities: As a regular member of SAMCRO, you do not possess any unique abilities. However, your participation in day-to-day discussions and your votes are key to the survival of your club.

Win Condition: Your goal is to help SAMCRO survive by eliminating all threats to the club.

131022walton-goggins1.jpg

Role: Venus Van Dam (Vanilla Townie) - jgb

Description: As Venus Van Dam, you are a unique and charismatic friend to the members of SAMCRO. Despite not being a formal member, you've proven your loyalty to the club in various ways.

Abilities: While you don't possess any special abilities, your presence is crucial to the club's survival. Your voice and vote during the daily meetings can greatly influence the outcomes and sway the decision-making process.

Post Restriction: Venus is known for her flamboyant manner of speech and her ability to bring light into the toughest situations. In keeping with this, you must compliment at least one other player in each of your posts.

Win Condition: Your goal is to assist SAMCRO in eliminating all threats to the club

111762.jpg

Role: Jax Teller (Cop) - drums

Description: As Jax Teller, you are the President of SAMCRO and a born leader. You're not just any member of the club; you're the beating heart and steadfast soul of SAMCRO. However, you are torn between the club's criminal underworld and your desire to protect your family and ensure a better future.

Abilities: Each night, you can use your strong intuition and investigative skills to discern the true intentions of your fellow club members. This ability allows you to investigate one player per night. You will receive a report indicating whether the investigated person is a part of SAMCRO (Town) or not.

Win Condition: Your goal is to eliminate all the threats to SAMCRO

11045328_908537985852798_763140228090307

Role: Marcus Alvarez (Mafia Goon) - crusher

Description: As Marcus Alvarez, you are the cunning and strategic leader of the Mayans Motorcycle Club. Your main objective is to outmaneuver SAMCRO and establish your club's dominance.

Abilities: As a regular member of the Rival Gang, you do not possess any special abilities, but your role is crucial to your team's success. Your vote and influence during the day, as well as your part in choosing the Mafia's target during the night, can tip the balance in favor of your team.

Communication: You and your fellow Mafia members have a secure communication channel where you can strategize and decide on your nightly actions. Here is your Discord link: https://discord.gg/w2qvzZb7

Win Condition: Your goal is to secure the dominance of the Rival Gang. This means removing any and all threats that could jeopardize your control

1623008106569-11dd483a5b3beac5a0ec4546c3

Role: Hector Salazar (Mafia Goon) - beaver

Description: As Hector Salazar, you are an ambitious member of the Calaveras Motorcycle Club, now under the Mayans' influence. Your unwavering loyalty to the cause and your determination make you a formidable player in this game of power.

Abilities: As a regular member of the Rival Gang, you do not have any unique abilities. However, your participation in making crucial decisions, such as voting during the day and choosing the Mafia's target during the night, is vital to your team's success.

Communication: You and your fellow Mafia members can discuss your strategies and decide on your night actions in a secure communication channel. Here is your Discord link: https://discord.gg/w2qvzZb7

Win Condition: Your objective is to ensure the dominance of the Rival Gang. This means neutralizing any elements that could pose a threat to your control

MVP: Beaver who somehow picked off Arsis as "smells like doc" and scum shot him N2.

Special thanks to @jgb for being a good sport about his tranny post restriction.

additional setup info:

jetsfan80 - chibbs & JiF - Romeo Parada were turncoats who were going to become 3rd party night 2. Neither of them knew this. Once JiF was lynched D2 that was off. The win condition for scum changed from having to kill off all threats to a traditional win condition.

mafia was given a gun to use before N1 but neither crusher nor beaver responded to JiF to discuss who to use it on and it was never used. drums was given a BPV that expired after D1 to prevent cop from being hit with that gun.

part of the reason no one ever responded to JiF was that beaver did a name change in discord and he didn't have permissions to view or respond to the discord. because this was partly my fault I gave beaver a one time role blocker - this was before drums outed himself.

open ai was used to generate pretty much everything in this game. I appreciate the compliment from @jgb about how I should be a writer but that was all open ai. 

if you believe the setup was unbalanced refer directly to rule 14

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

3 scum in a 9-player game is stupid.  I was confident Barry would see the error in such a game design but alas.  Hence why "gaming the mod" is, sadly, sometimes a necessity and shouldn't lead to immediate Modkill threats.  First time mods make silly game design decisions like those.

Thanks for modding Barry!  Sorry I was absent a lot.  I really was busy with work and partially forgot about the game over the first weekend. 

I thought I was dead day two.    Came back to see Drums confessed to being cop and getting Jif lynched.   From there I knew the Doc was going to protect Drums.  I suspected Arsis as the doc so he was the night target.  And I used the roll block on Drums as I figured he would investigate me.   Next day I figured I was dead, but jgb would not let go of his suspicion of 80, so I ran with it.   I was pleading with Crusher for a day and half to vote 80 and get the win.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh wow I was right about Beaver look at that

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

3 scum in a 9-player game is stupid.  I was confident Barry would see the error in such a game design but alas.  Hence why "gaming the mod" is, sadly, sometimes a necessity and shouldn't lead to immediate Modkill threats.  First time mods make silly game design decisions like those.

You didn’t really do much to convince anyone, amigo :) 

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

better than the first setup ai gave me

generate a setup for a 12 person online mafia game with sons of anarchy as the setup

ChatGPT

Game Setup: "Charming Chaos - Sons of Anarchy Online Mafia Game"

Background Story:

Charming, California, is home to the outlaw motorcycle club, Sons of Anarchy (SAMCRO). The club's influence runs deep, with businesses, community leaders, and even law enforcement under its sway. However, a rogue faction has arisen within SAMCRO, trying to usurp control and destroy the established order. They're secretly sowing discord, planning hits, and stoking conflict with rival gangs. As the town plunges into chaos, it's up to the loyal club members and their allies to uncover the traitors and restore order before it's too late.

Roles (12 players):

1. Jax Teller (Sheriff): As the club's president, Jax has the power to investigate one person each night to determine if they are loyal or part of the rogue faction.

2. Tara Knowles (Doctor): Tara, a skilled surgeon and Jax's love, can protect one person each night from getting killed.

3. Clay Morrow (Veteran): Clay is a battle-hardened biker who can survive one hit during the game due to his toughness and experience.

4. Wayne Unser (Detective): Former police chief Unser has retained his investigative skills. Once per game, he can reveal the role of a deceased player.

5. Chibs Telford (Loyal Biker): A loyal SAMCRO member with no special abilities, Chibs is just trying to survive and help the town.

6. Bobby Munson (Loyal Biker): A loyal SAMCRO member with no special abilities, Bobby is just trying to survive and help the town.

7. Rogue Biker #1 (Mafia): A traitorous biker who is part of the rogue faction. Each night, the rogue faction decides together who to assassinate.

8. Rogue Biker #2 (Mafia): A traitorous biker who is part of the rogue faction. Each night, the rogue faction decides together who to assassinate.

9. Agent June Stahl (Framer): A crooked ATF agent who is aiding the rogue faction. Each night, she can frame one person, making them appear as a rogue biker to Jax's investigations.

10. Rogue Prospect #1 (Mafia): A new recruit to the club who is secretly part of the rogue faction. Each night, the rogue faction decides together who to assassinate.

11. Rogue Prospect #2 (Mafia): A new recruit to the club who is secretly part of the rogue faction. Each night, the rogue faction decides together who to assassinate.

12. Opie Winston (Vigilante): Jax's best friend and a loyal SAMCRO member. Once during the game, he can take justice into his own hands and eliminate a player.

Gameplay:

The game follows the standard Mafia game mechanics, alternating between day and night cycles.

• Day Cycle: During the day, the town (including the hidden rogue faction) engages in a public discussion to decide who among them is disloyal. They vote, and the person with the most votes is eliminated from the game.
  • Night Cycle: During the night, the rogue faction secretly communicates to decide who to assassinate, while other players with night abilities (Jax, Tara, Agent Stahl, Opie) privately message the game master to indicate their actions.

Winning Conditions:

• The loyal bikers and their allies win if they eliminate all members of the rogue faction.
  • The rogue faction wins if they equal or outnumber the remaining loyal bikers and their allies.
  • Opie has a personal winning condition: if the rogue faction is eliminated and he survives, he wins, regardless of the main game's outcome.

This setup creates an intense atmosphere of suspicion, strategy, and trust, much like the show itself. Be careful who you trust, and let the best faction win!

User:
this seems unbalanced with 5 mafia vs 7 town.

all 3 mafia were goons vs 6 town w/cop and doc. I don't think it was that bad - my giving beaver a 1x role blocker after I effed up the discord settings probably wasn't great but in my defense it was before drums outed himself. I felt like scum was under powered the whole time.
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

better than the first setup ai gave me

generate a setup for a 12 person online mafia game with sons of anarchy as the setup

ChatGPT

Game Setup: "Charming Chaos - Sons of Anarchy Online Mafia Game"

Background Story:

Charming, California, is home to the outlaw motorcycle club, Sons of Anarchy (SAMCRO). The club's influence runs deep, with businesses, community leaders, and even law enforcement under its sway. However, a rogue faction has arisen within SAMCRO, trying to usurp control and destroy the established order. They're secretly sowing discord, planning hits, and stoking conflict with rival gangs. As the town plunges into chaos, it's up to the loyal club members and their allies to uncover the traitors and restore order before it's too late.

Roles (12 players):

1. Jax Teller (Sheriff): As the club's president, Jax has the power to investigate one person each night to determine if they are loyal or part of the rogue faction.

2. Tara Knowles (Doctor): Tara, a skilled surgeon and Jax's love, can protect one person each night from getting killed.

3. Clay Morrow (Veteran): Clay is a battle-hardened biker who can survive one hit during the game due to his toughness and experience.

4. Wayne Unser (Detective): Former police chief Unser has retained his investigative skills. Once per game, he can reveal the role of a deceased player.

5. Chibs Telford (Loyal Biker): A loyal SAMCRO member with no special abilities, Chibs is just trying to survive and help the town.

6. Bobby Munson (Loyal Biker): A loyal SAMCRO member with no special abilities, Bobby is just trying to survive and help the town.

7. Rogue Biker #1 (Mafia): A traitorous biker who is part of the rogue faction. Each night, the rogue faction decides together who to assassinate.

8. Rogue Biker #2 (Mafia): A traitorous biker who is part of the rogue faction. Each night, the rogue faction decides together who to assassinate.

9. Agent June Stahl (Framer): A crooked ATF agent who is aiding the rogue faction. Each night, she can frame one person, making them appear as a rogue biker to Jax's investigations.

10. Rogue Prospect #1 (Mafia): A new recruit to the club who is secretly part of the rogue faction. Each night, the rogue faction decides together who to assassinate.

11. Rogue Prospect #2 (Mafia): A new recruit to the club who is secretly part of the rogue faction. Each night, the rogue faction decides together who to assassinate.

12. Opie Winston (Vigilante): Jax's best friend and a loyal SAMCRO member. Once during the game, he can take justice into his own hands and eliminate a player.

Gameplay:

The game follows the standard Mafia game mechanics, alternating between day and night cycles.

• Day Cycle: During the day, the town (including the hidden rogue faction) engages in a public discussion to decide who among them is disloyal. They vote, and the person with the most votes is eliminated from the game.
  • Night Cycle: During the night, the rogue faction secretly communicates to decide who to assassinate, while other players with night abilities (Jax, Tara, Agent Stahl, Opie) privately message the game master to indicate their actions.

Winning Conditions:

• The loyal bikers and their allies win if they eliminate all members of the rogue faction.
  • The rogue faction wins if they equal or outnumber the remaining loyal bikers and their allies.
  • Opie has a personal winning condition: if the rogue faction is eliminated and he survives, he wins, regardless of the main game's outcome.

This setup creates an intense atmosphere of suspicion, strategy, and trust, much like the show itself. Be careful who you trust, and let the best faction win!

User:
this seems unbalanced with 5 mafia vs 7 town.

all 3 mafia were goons vs 6 town w/cop and doc. I don't think it was that bad - my giving beaver a 1x role blocker after I effed up the discord settings probably wasn't great but in my defense it was before drums outed himself. I felt like scum was under powered the whole time.

Would have liked to see what the game could have been with more players. I think it was a great choice for a theme.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because you were too busy tunnel visioning on me ya tranny!

You responded to my accusations with spam. You were so tunneled on beaver you didn’t even bother to make a case — this is a game of persuasion, after all. Instead, you just paraded around that you “knew it” and rather than make the case, you emo’d that no one else was following and said you DGAF if you were lynched. You also glommed onto a null read as if that meant a scum read when you know it could’ve been a role block. Also, your “bulletproof townie” claim was obvious bullsh*t.

You also had it easier probabilistically than us to vote a scum because drums and I actually did a fair job of convincing others were were town. Only you knew you were town. You failed to convince anyone else. I’d vote you again given the same circumstances. This is a game of probabilities not certainties and with the information available at the time, you were the right call.

15 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

In retrospect Beaver and Crusher disappeared at important moments every time.  We tend to hang active players too much.  

Everyone was pretty AWOL this game. But yes crush was my next day vote if 80 came back scum. Crush avoided some obvious red flags that town crush would’ve immediately seized on.

Beaver was my next day vote if 80 came back clean and the game didn’t end. 80 just played way too scummy.

Lets not take anything from @Beaver who played a great game.

2 hours ago, jgb said:

You responded to my accusations with spam. You were so tunneled on beaver you didn’t even bother to make a case — this is a game of persuasion, after all. Instead, you just paraded around that you “knew it” and rather than make the case, you emo’d that no one else was following and said you DGAF if you were lynched. You also glommed onto a null read as if that meant a scum read when you know it could’ve been a role block. Also, your “bulletproof townie” claim was obvious bullsh*t.

You also had it easier probabilistically than us to vote a scum because drums and I actually did a fair job of convincing others were were town. Only you knew you were town. You failed to convince anyone else. I’d vote you again given the same circumstances. This is a game of probabilities not certainties and with the information available at the time, you were the right call.

Whatever makes you feel better about leading town to ruin Tranny

• Haha 3