*** College Game Day 08/26 ***

Beerfish

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

College football starts today.

Games of note:

San Jose State vs #6 USC - The crazed Caleb Williams draft year begins.

Navy vs #13 Notre Dame - I know nothing about Notre Dame this year.

Notre Dame picked up QB Sam Hartman in the transfer portal from Wake Forest. Wake was pretty good with Hartman.

• Upvote 3

Pretty nice lineup of QBs today.  Hartman for ND in the first game.  Caleb Williams for USC tonight.  And in between, Ohio v San Diego State.  Kurtis Rourke is Ohio's QB.  Had a big year last year, until an ACL injury.  MAC player of the year last year.  He is from Canada and is considered the CFL's number one overall prospect.  Don't know much about him, but college football is back and it is something to watch.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Lith said:

Pretty nice lineup of QBs today.  Hartman for ND in the first game.  Caleb Williams for USC tonight.  And in between, Ohio v San Diego State.  Kurtis Rourke is Ohio's QB.  Had a big year last year, until an ACL injury.  MAC player of the year last year.  He is from Canada and is considered the CFL's number one overall prospect.  Don't know much about him, but college football is back and it is something to watch.

He is the brother of Nathan Rourke the guy who is trying out and probably going to be the #3 QB for Jacksonville.

• Upvote 2

I'm watching Vandy vs Hawaii on SEC Network. I follow and root for Vandy one of our kids went there. I always wanted to go to a game there but never made it there during football season. Anyways 3 wide receivers stick out. McBride for Hawaii and Sheppard and McGowan for Vandy. I'd keep my eye esp on Sheppard. 

• Upvote 1