Robert Salehs “I got your back”

BP

5 minutes ago, BP said:

This was actually stolen from me in the parking lot last Sunday.

@Maxman needed to be consoled after his beloved forums had issues last week. 

He was leaning against the RV crying “my forums, my forums”. I patted him on the back and handed him an ice cold orange soda and said “I got your back”. Well he immediately sprung into action with a smile on his face setting up the tailgate at incredible speed. And the forums were quickly fixed.

Can we expect the same reaction from the Jets?

The Absolute only chance the Jets have to win this game is if KC just completely sh*ts the bed and makes numerous mistakes and even if they do I still think the odds are we lose a close game rather than just getting blown out of our own stadium . Oh wait I meant to say shared stadium

6 hours ago, BP said:

This was actually stolen from me in the parking lot last Sunday.

@Maxman needed to be consoled after his beloved forums had issues last week. 

He was leaning against the RV crying “my forums, my forums”. I patted him on the back and handed him an ice cold orange soda and said “I got your back”. Well he immediately sprung into action with a smile on his face setting up the tailgate at incredible speed. And the forums were quickly fixed.

Can we expect the same reaction from the Jets?

Max and BP in the RV after they saved the day:

Best Friends Animation GIF

30 minutes ago, DarthVitreous said:

I’m pretty sure the qualities you listed that Saleh sadly lacks are required in all coaching positions. 

They are.  But without them, you can still be successful in certain situations like the ‘perfect’ situation.

Im pretty sure any of us as HC could have had success with Peyton Manning’s Broncos 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BP said:

The best owner the Jets have ever had. He was responsible for getting parcells here. And who knows, had he lived longer maybe the Jets have seven super bowls instead of one.

He had a big heart.  I remember his staying in the hopital room with Dennis Byrd for hours. He didn't make great football decisions unfortunately, but he was not a stupid man or a duplicitious one to the best of my knowledge.  Ditching Pete Carroll after one season and replacing with Kotite ranks as one of the 3 worst things this franchise ever did. And it was all Leon. 100%

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, BP said:

The best owner the Jets have ever had. He was responsible for getting parcells here. And who knows, had he lived longer maybe the Jets have seven super bowls instead of one.

"Mr. Hess asked his front office to apprise him of all major moves on the Jets. But even though he met with the coaching staff before the annual draft of college players, he never interfered in the choices.

He rarely attended practices but was at every home game, usually sitting in his box at Giants Stadium with the former Gov. Thomas Kean of New Jersey. There, he suffered through the defeats that marked the Jets through the end of the 1980's and most of the 1990's. Another friend, Bob Tisch, the chairman of the Loews Corporation, who was to become co-owner of the Giants, remembered Mr. Hess as ''someone who suffered when the team was down.''

Wish he coulda' seen them get it done, one more time....

That's where Joe Namath is now, that's why he's tired of Wilson.

Hurry Up Countdown GIF by Escape Hunt UK

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

He had a big heart.  I remember his staying in the hopital room with Dennis Byrd for hours. He didn't make great football decisions unfortunately, but he was not a stupid man or a duplicitious one to the best of my knowledge.  Ditching Pete Carroll after one season and replacing with Kotite ranks as one of the 3 worst things this franchise ever did. And it was all Leon. 100%

He negotiated oil deals with momar khadafi during the terrorist era. He had the fans best interest in mind when he made decisions. Some were bad, but he did have a huge heart. I was a season ticket holder from 1978-2007 and the best and cheapest years were under Hess. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

"Mr. Hess asked his front office to apprise him of all major moves on the Jets. But even though he met with the coaching staff before the annual draft of college players, he never interfered in the choices.

He rarely attended practices but was at every home game, usually sitting in his box at Giants Stadium with the former Gov. Thomas Kean of New Jersey. There, he suffered through the defeats that marked the Jets through the end of the 1980's and most of the 1990's. Another friend, Bob Tisch, the chairman of the Loews Corporation, who was to become co-owner of the Giants, remembered Mr. Hess as ''someone who suffered when the team was down.''

Wish he coulda' seen them get it done, one more time....

That's where Joe Namath is now, that's why he's tired of Wilson.

Hurry Up Countdown GIF by Escape Hunt UK

Woody is at every practice lol and training camp and ota 

• Upvote 1

Narrator: Everyone actually did have each other's back that Sunday night. They lost to the Chiefs by 3, but this game would prove to be a turning point for the 2023 New York Jets. With 13 games left in the season, the Jets would play complimentary football the rest of the way, ending their playoff drought and winning respect. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, this slogan worked out very well for coach Saleh.

Good thing people have short memories of this idiot. Just think about all the sh*t talking he was doing in preseason and after they made it to their historic 4-3 record embarrassing QBs?

He has gotten very very quiet. 

• Post of the Week 1

On 10/2/2023 at 7:51 AM, playtowinthegame said:

Narrator: Everyone actually did have each other's back that Sunday night. They lost to the Chiefs by 3, but this game would prove to be a turning point for the 2023 New York Jets. With 13 games left in the season, the Jets would play complimentary football the rest of the way, ending their playoff drought and winning respect. 

How we feeling now, 3 months later, Mr. playtowinthegame?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BP said:

Good thing people have short memories of this idiot. Just think about all the sh*t talking he was doing in preseason and after they made it to their historic 4-3 record embarrassing QBs?

He's "got to figure it out".  

2 hours ago, BP said:

This bump was brought to you by Colgate Total Plaque Pro Release.

• Haha 1