2023/2024 LETS GO RANGERS!!!

TBJ

11 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Do you give Shesty the next game off and let Quick get a start? Although with Bruins/Fla looking like a drawn out battle, maybe go for the jugular and let him rest after the sweep?

As much as I think that Quick's play this year is very deserving of a start, Igor "deserves" the right to break every record in the book and that chance comes around once in a lifetime.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Lafy is finally starting to hit his stride! So happy

Coaching is so important for young guys. He basically had stooges behind the bench for 3 years. Laviolette is making him into the guy the drafted. As a long time Devils fan, this reminds me so much of what Jacques LeMaire did with Billy Guerin. After 2 years he became one of the elite power forwards in the NHL. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Just placed my bet this morning.  NY Rangers to win Stanley Cup.  +350 

(Still +330 on DK, +300 everywhere else)

I got them at +1100 back in early April.

• Post of the Week 2

Have to shut down the ice out in front of Igor.  He has no shot if they have so much open ice.  

That said, Carolina is creating those opportunities by out playing the Rangers.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, hawk said:

Have to shut down the ice out in front of Igor.  He has no shot if they have so much open ice.  

That said, Carolina is creating those opportunities by out playing the Rangers.

We be flat……….

14 hours ago, TBJ said:

Rangers had plenty of chances to win this game. Headed back to the Garden up 3-1.

Seeing the win at the Mecca will be much more fun however. Canes were playing desperate to avoid being embarrassed and most likely booed going off the ice after a sweep. Kept their dignity for 2 more days! Rangers roll tonight with the home crowd ferver! Might need that Rempe excitement tonight, but tough to hit players so much faster than you.

14 hours ago, hawk said:

Definitely would have loved seeing them win for the record, but can't win them all. 

22 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Seeing the win at the Mecca will be much more fun however. Canes were playing desperate to avoid being embarrassed and most likely booed going off the ice after a sweep. Kept their dignity for 2 more days! Rangers roll tonight with the home crowd ferver! Might need that Rempe excitement tonight, but tough to hit players so much faster than you.

17 hours ago, section314 said:

Gotta love the Bruins saying we will”avenge Marchand.” The other 800 players in the NHL probably stood up and clapped as that POS crawled to the bench. The cheapest, dirty MFer since Dale Hunter. F him.

After so many heart breaking misses in the last 50+years, it's hard for me not to be nervous.  Close this bitch out tonite!!!!

• Upvote 2