******Official Jets - Dolphins Game Thread******

joewilly12

24 minutes ago, maury77 said:

I don't get it. 

7 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I have no idea what this means.... but I doubt it's good. 

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

What in the world?!  I can't imagine what this means but I have a really bad feeling about this.  If we lose GW's buy-in then we're really in a free-fall.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Others are speaking with certainty. 

It is 100 % certain that Zach Wilson doesn’t like football much and has missed several games in his career under ambiguous circumstances, with conflicting reports as to what was going on.

Whatever sunny, optimistic take you want to have off that reality is your call.

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

I don't think either is true.  Name me 1 game that he missed under ambiguous circumstances, btw.

2nd year when he missed 3 games on a non-injury.  

Pulled himself out today.

Was “reluctant to play” a week ago.

He doesn’t like football my man.  And he’s very likely at least a bit of a coward.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

2nd year when he missed 3 games on a non-injury.  

Pulled himself out today.

Was “reluctant to play” a week ago.

He doesn’t like football my man.  And he’s very likely at least a bit of a coward.  

If Aaron Rodgers is medically cleared to play but chooses not to due to the risk of injury behind our crappy OL, how does that make his situation different from the rumor that Zach was "reluctant" to play?

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

If Aaron Rodgers is medically cleared to play but chooses not to due to the risk of injury behind our crappy OL, how does that make his situation different from the rumor that Zach was "reluctant" to play?

Aaron Rodgers is a hall of fame QB with a track record of missing very few games.

Zach Wilson missed 7 games due to injury his first 2 years in the league and pulled himself out for “dehydration” today.  

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Don't bother arguing with ignorance. It's like arguing with your mother-in-law. She deserves an answer, but really, she's just a bitch.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Aaron Rodgers is a hall of fame QB with a track record of missing very few games.

Zach Wilson missed 7 games due to injury his first 2 years in the league and pulled himself out for “dehydration” today.  

So if a QB is healthy enough to play but chooses not to because he fears risking injury then you're allowed to change the definition of "reluctant"?

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, he pulled himself out today because the jets did not have a nfl caliber line out there today and almost seriously injured him.

Zach would have been a total moron to stay in the game.

6 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

So if a QB is healthy enough to play but chooses not to because he fears risking injury then you're allowed to change the definition of "reluctant"?

Aaron Rodgers tore a f**king Achilles in September.

Zach Wilson pulled himself today to go get a drink and because he was scared.  

What are we even talking about here.