Worst product in NFL - one of worst values as product in market, anywhere

WowOhWow

1 hour ago, WowOhWow said:

For the last 12 years the jets have been one of the worst products in any market.  Literally unwatchable week to week.  From ownership on down - failures.  Not worth our time and money.  The only antidote - full boycott.  In any other facet of my life I would t tolerate performance even close to this…yet our arrogant, out of touch owner doesn’t think changes are necessary.  To anyone in this forum that defends JD, Zach, Salad-boy - I ask you.  Would you accept this slop in any other part of your life?  We can be just as pathetic with other people giving it a go.  They are failures. Period.

Be prepared to boycott next yr. The entire CS is coming back.

For the last 12 years the jets have been one of the worst products in any market.  Literally unwatchable week to week.  From ownership on down - failures.  Not worth our time and money.  The only antidote - full boycott.  In any other facet of my life I would t tolerate performance even close to this…yet our arrogant, out of touch owner doesn’t think changes are necessary.  To anyone in this forum that defends JD, Zach, Salad-boy - I ask you.  Would you accept this slop in any other part of your life?  We can be just as pathetic with other people giving it a go.  They are failures. Period.

That’s not entirely fair to the owner. He did change the collection date and raised the price of season tickets for 2024. So clearly he thought some changes were necessary….

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, WowOhWow said:

If I have said it once, I have said it a million times. The Jets have not belonged to the NFL for the last 10 years. They are in all practical terms a relegation team. Yet they are allowed in the pro league with no repercussions at all. Furthermore, they are rewarded with high draft picks, and with fanbase that consumes everything that team puts out.