Zach’s “Injury” is a Farce

On 12/23/2023 at 12:52 PM, Green Ghost said:

Please don’t take this as snark because I don’t mean it to be insulting in any way.
Both your avatar and the things that concern you (fan toxicity for example)along with your style of posting lead me to believe you’re a female. Am I correct?
It certainly doesn’t matter if you’re male or female, I’m just curious.

Fidelio is a chick. We met. Hot too. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Alex has some close ties to the team 

IMG_8534.jpeg

Will take him at his word. Assuming he hasn’t “cleared” he won’t have to meet with the media. Jets jetting. Protect Wilson at all costs. Not surprising though. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Flacco  looked like garbage as a Jet.

Anyone claiming anything else has revisionist history or an agenda.

You are correct.  Also if Jets defenders could catch they would have had at least 3 interceptions against him last week.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I think Flacco actually looked pretty good for LeFleur.  Sure he looked like sh*t in the tank game week17, but wasn't that by design?   In 2021 he threw for 290 with 2 TDs and 0 INT against the Dolphins right after the trade.  In 2022 he started the season off before the D was playing well and before the Oline was established - people think they started off healthy and got worse, but it was actually a few weeks in when things rounded out.  Against the Ravens-Browns-Bengals he threw for over 900 yards and had the huge 4 TD comeback against the Browns.

Outside of a minute and 40 seconds against the Browns, he was dreadful last year but OK. The Bengals, the offense was beyond Putrid they were down 27-9 before they scored their final FG. They were even worse in the Ravens game, down 24-3.

Do you even watch the games or do scout using the boxscore?

• WTF? 1

12 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Outside of a minute and 40 seconds against the Browns, he was dreadful last year but OK. The Bengals, the offense was beyond Putrid they were down 27-9 before they scored their final FG. They were even worse in the Ravens game, down 24-3.

Do you even watch the games or do scout using the boxscore?

I watched them.  I am not saying he was anything great, but watch Flacco compared to the others.  I guess this already is a Zach bashing thread, but has he ever put up garbage time numbers?  I constantly heard that it was MLF not letting him throw, but he let Flacco drop back when he was behind and he put up numbers. 

I look at the 1st few weeks of 2022 as an extension of 2021 (when they truly sucked) where they were finding their way.  There are posts on here where I was happy that even though they were losing they were letting it fly and I thought that was the actual all gas no brakes BS.  The comeback against the Browns was beyond improbable and the way they have handled Zach it simply could not have occurred if he were under center.  I honestly don't understand what the **** this team is doing.