Zach Wilson and family (entire family) living it up in Utah

This obsession clearly has transformed from disdain and aggravation to envy and jealousy 

Its simple enough to avoid things you don’t like 

continually seeking it out comes from another place 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

He’s led workouts across the country.  Paid everyone’s way.  Killing two of your theories.  
Why?  Can’t be at the facility practicing in the off season.  Another theory shot down

He’s sucked but he’s said to be a gym rat.  Yet you keep making these stories up that defy logic.  

What workouts? The photo shoot in Wyoming? lol 

• Upvote 1

JD has his crackerjack scouts and staff really missed the boat on Becton, Mims, Zach Wilson and Moore.  

It is obvious than none of these guys had football character. 

The fact that BYU did not make him a Captain until some force intervened ($ because his uncle knew he would not get drafted unless he was a Captain) should have been a tremendous red flag.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Larz said:

This obsession clearly has transformed from disdain and aggravation to envy and jealousy 

Its simple enough to avoid things you don’t like 

continually seeking it out comes from another place 

^^^ still defends Jamal Adams

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

He’s not Kobe or MJ in terms of work ethic.

Thats a joke.

Anybody who worked as hard as those guys did wouldn’t suck as bad as ZW still does.

The competitive fire with those guys was obvious.

ZW doesn’t give a sh-t that the team has sucked azz with him at the helm.

So when in school he would drive 10 hours to meet with his coach on weekends it was ridiculous, didn’t show a work ethic?  
No there’s no logic to he sucked therefore he didn’t work hard.  
And you have no idea if he gave a shlt or not over his garbage play.  
He sucked and turned out to be a bust, we all get it but you, me no one knows why. 

• Upvote 1

He sucked and turned out to be a bust, we all get it but you, me no one knows why. 

lol of course we know why.  He sucked primarily because he was a slow processor.  This was on full display the few times he faced tough competition in college but Douglas chose to overlook that in favor of “tools”.  

Slow processing is also why he took the longest to throw of nearly any pro QB and even when isolating clean pocket situations. 

Sometimes this stuff isn’t all that complicated, folks.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

He’s led workouts across the country.  Paid everyone’s way.  Killing two of your theories.  
Why?  Can’t be at the facility practicing in the off season.  Another theory shot down

He’s sucked but he’s said to be a gym rat.  Yet you keep making these stories up that defy logic.  

People tend to make up stories, when they are trying to hide their true feelings. When someone is in love, everything is on the table. 

You will not see a @Matt39 post without the mention of Zach Wilson or his family. It’s obvious it’s an obsession that is so intense and so deep, he continues to start threads and continue the ZW talk, even when the guy is clearly gone and no one else cares. 

@Jetsfan80 and @T0mShane are just posting because they think they are smarter than everyone else and like to hear themselves speak and are full of hatred and disdain for mankind. Once the Jets win and they will in 2024, they will never to be heard from again. 

Evil breads negativity. Winning has always been the answer. To suffering Jets fans and the elimination of miserable trolls. 

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Jdeet said:

People tend to make up stories, when they are trying to hide their true feelings. When someone is in love, everything is on the table. 

You will not see a @Matt39 post without the mention of Zach Wilson or his family. It’s obvious it’s an obsession that is so intense and so deep, he continues to start threads and continue the ZW talk, even when the guy is clearly gone and no one else cares. 

@Jetsfan80 and @T0mShane are just posting because they think they are smarter than everyone else and like to hear themselves speak and are full of hatred and disdain for mankind. Once the Jets win and they will in 2024, they will never to be heard from again. 

Evil breads negativity. Winning has always been the answer. To suffering Jets fans and the elimination of miserable trolls. 

Bro you posted this at 3am

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Jdeet said:

Evil?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, OilfieldJet said:

The Jets make me want to be on medication.

Maybe that woodys trick.

”you don’t like our high priced tix for a sh*tty product? Here, take this J&J secret feel good pill”

-jetnut and Larz gobble them down by the fistful 

“tell me more about my eyes woody”

• More Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

I don't see any evil here the mods do a good job filtering this stuff out still allowing all povs even dumb ones. What I do see here and elsewhere are people making up stuff to support their povs and being fact free and it's getting worse. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol of course we know why.  He sucked primarily because he was a slow processor.  This was on full display the few times he faced tough competition in college but Douglas chose to overlook that in favor of “tools”.  

Slow processing is also why he took the longest to throw of nearly any pro QB and even when isolating clean pocket situations. 

I get he didn’t process info fast enough and agree.  He has every physical tool needed and couldn’t make it work to any degree.

Unfortunately that wasn’t the conversation, we were discussing whether he was at the facilities or whether he held practices with his WRs and RBs.

There are players esp at the QB position who can pick up an offense fast their learning curve is a short one and they have a high football IQ. Zach isn't one of them he's obviously a slow learner. After 32 starts mostly unsuccessful the team has more than enough data to cut ties with him. But does this mean he'll never get it. Be able to run an offense successfully. That we don't know he'd have to climb his way back by playing well in a different org. It's been done before so you can't say the guy is done. He's just done here. 

I get he didn’t process info fast enough and agree.  He has every physical tool needed and couldn’t make it work to any degree.

Unfortunately that wasn’t the conversation, we were discussing whether he was at the facilities or whether he held practices with his WRs and RBs.

His lack of toughness (both mental and physical), willingness to let proxies throw haymakers at the Jets constantly, and inability to be “that guy” in the locker room and huddle certainly didn’t help matters.  If he could play no one would really care much about that stuff.  Since he couldn’t, those behaviors look all the worse.  

• Upvote 1

I saw no evidence of Zach being soft or weak afraid to confront a pass rush etc. He played as tough as most of the other players. He has good speed is a good athlete and did get sacked running backwards instead of forwards sometimes. Not because he was afraid of opponents because he misread the defense trying to scramble and make plays. 

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I saw no evidence of Zach being soft or weak afraid to confront a pass rush etc. He played as tough as most of the other players. He has good speed is a good athlete and did get sacked running backwards instead of forwards sometimes. Not because he was afraid of opponents because he misread the defense trying to scramble and make plays. 

He got hurt every season with questionably severe injuries.  Was “reluctant” to play.  Blamed the wind for a bad game.

Come on.  

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He got hurt every season with questionably severe injuries.  Was “reluctant” to play.  Blamed the wind for a bad game.

Come on.  

Look he sucked but he was never a chicken. And his concussion this past year was confirmed. He got clobbered on that play. I only remember him not taking blame one time and that was NEP in 2022 and he learned his lesson. As for QB injuries a good percentage of NFL QBs this past year suffered significant injuries including both QBs on NY teams. 

Just now, Rangers9 said:

Look he sucked but he was never a chicken. And his concussion this past year was confirmed. He got clobbered on that play. I only remember him not taking blame one time and that was NEP in 2022 and he learned his lesson. 

lol

17 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK, this will be twice I agree that he didn’t or couldn’t process info fast enough.  And I’ll also repeat myself that Matt’s bs that it was due to him not being at Florham Park as opposed to maybe he’s just dumb.  He wouldn’t be the first not to have the capability to learn on a pro level.

Following another rough season with the New York Jets, Zach Wilson is looking for the opportunity to get a fresh start in 2024.

Per ESPN's Jeremy Fowler, Wilson has started the process of "evaluating" trade options by looking at teams that might be potential fits, and the Jets have agreed to gauge his market.

tea leaves- Team Zach has been blindsided by finding out the rest of the league knows he’s terrible and he has no value. To save face, he asks the Jets to retain him. Will be up to Woody.

On 2/10/2024 at 8:26 PM, Jet Nut said:

Jermaine Johnson credited his year 2 jump with sticking around during the offseason at Florham Park. This years first rounder, McDonald is doing the same. This is what leaders do:

“It didn’t bother me,” Johnson said about not receiving the same attention as Gardner and Wilson. “Those are my brothers, and they deserve every ounce of that. I never looked at it like ‘nobody is looking at me.’ What comes my way is meant for me and what doesn’t isn’t it. It is my job to make sure I get the best out of myself for these guys in this locker room.”

Johnson had 2.5 sacks and 29 tackles in 14 games in 2022. That led to him adding more muscle last offseason, working out four or five times a week, twice a day. All of Johnson’s hard work eventually paid off. Johnson finished with 55 tackles, 7.5 sacks and 11 tackles for loss. He was named a fifth alternate for the Pro Bowl.

Following another rough season with the New York Jets, Zach Wilson is looking for the opportunity to get a fresh start in 2024.

Per ESPN's Jeremy Fowler, Wilson has started the process of "evaluating" trade options by looking at teams that might be potential fits, and the Jets have agreed to gauge his market.

tea leaves- Team Zach has been blindsided by finding out the rest of the league knows he’s terrible and he has no value. To save face, he asks the Jets to retain him. Will be up to Woody.

Jermaine Johnson credited his year 2 jump with sticking around during the offseason at Florham Park. This years first rounder, McDonald is doing the same. This is what leaders do:

“It didn’t bother me,” Johnson said about not receiving the same attention as Gardner and Wilson. “Those are my brothers, and they deserve every ounce of that. I never looked at it like ‘nobody is looking at me.’ What comes my way is meant for me and what doesn’t isn’t it. It is my job to make sure I get the best out of myself for these guys in this locker room.”

Johnson had 2.5 sacks and 29 tackles in 14 games in 2022. That led to him adding more muscle last offseason, working out four or five times a week, twice a day. All of Johnson’s hard work eventually paid off. Johnson finished with 55 tackles, 7.5 sacks and 11 tackles for loss. He was named a fifth alternate for the Pro Bowl.
So unhealthy.5a918beadfe022dcdd0532989b7b747e.gif
  • Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, Matt39 said:

And none of this says ZW didn’t do the same in his off seasons.  Or that he didn’t work his ass off.  Increased his body mass.  
Only it didn’t help.  Maybe because a DL lifting isn’t close to being a QB? 

25 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And none of this says ZW didn’t do the same in his off seasons.  Or that he didn’t work his ass off.  Increased his body mass.  
Only it didn’t help.  Maybe because a DL lifting isn’t close to being a QB? 

It doesn’t appear he’s been doing this. To date this offseason we’ve seen him vacationing. Seems like an important offseason for him but what do I know.