Of Course Sauce First INT Of The Season Is In The Pro Bowl

31 minutes ago, Jdeet said:

He slipped while blocking Ceedee Lamb on the most recent TD. Didn’t look good. 

Are you one of the geniuses around here that likes to sh*t on the Jets good players with obtuse and silly stats while defending the worst QB in the league at every turn?

If so, not a good plan.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jetsrule128 said:

NFC wins 64-59

demario Davis and baker mayfield mvp 

I was gonna say it's just like the NBA all-star game but then I realized that it's more like in flag football the offense stays the same but the defensive players have to completely change what they're doing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jdeet said:

Not sure your point. Someone mentioned that he should be taken out of the game and I was responding that he slipped and might have hurt himself on an INT by the AFC. It didn’t look good  but seems like he is fine.

I love Sauce. I wrote my own topic about his INT. My kid met him after a game and got his autograph. Great dude. So I am not sure why you would be coming after me.

But whatever. This forum is full of idiots. 

I asked a question. Not my fault you're a sensitive person.

There are people here crapping on Sauce for "No Picks" and Quinnen for "Not enough sacks!", and there are still people blaming absurd happenstance to justify the former QBs terrible performance for 3 years. 

The way you phrased that (meaningless pro bowl game) and then insinuated that Sauce got hurt (he didn't) was kinda... odd. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Not sure your point. Someone mentioned that he should be taken out of the game and I was responding that he slipped and might have hurt himself on an INT by the AFC. It didn’t look good  but seems like he is fine.
I love Sauce. I wrote my own topic about his INT. My kid met him after a game and got his autograph. Great dude. So I am not sure why you would be coming after me.
But whatever. This forum is full of idiots. 
I was watching it when it happened. Him being hurt never even entered my mind. No limp. No slow walk. Nothing that would indicate he was hurt.
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

There are people here crapping on Sauce for "No Picks" and Quinnen for "Not enough sacks!", and there are still people blaming absurd happenstance to justify the former QBs terrible performance for 3 years. 

The way you phrased that (meaningless pro bowl game) and then insinuated that Sauce got hurt (he didn't) was kinda... odd. 

Woody should put an interception mandate on Sauce next year or else he'll be traded!

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

What the **** are you talking about? I was responding to someone else’s post. And right when he said it, Sauce slipped while blocking Ceedee and I commented. 

Reading isn’t a concept

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Jdeet said:

What the **** are you talking about? I was responding to someone else’s post. And right when he said it, Sauce slipped while blocking Ceedee and I commented. 

Reading isn’t a concept,. 

Bored Come On GIF

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Are you one of the geniuses around here that likes to sh*t on the Jets good players with obtuse and silly stats while defending the worst QB in the league at every turn?

If so, not a good plan.

Meanwhile, flag football is right up Zach’s alley.  JD would have signed him to a 5-year extension if he’d have played in this one.  

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Meanwhile, flag football is right up Zach’s alley.  JD would have signed him to a 5-year extension if he’d have played in this one.  

I said that about ZW a while back. He would probably be the best FF QB ever. No pass rush to worry about, just run around and throw. 

• Upvote 1