Bills Dion Dawkins eviscerates Jets; Says they only care about taking pictures for IG

19 hours ago, JetPotato said:

It's open season on the Jets, like I said, whether the criticism is legit or not. Every bit of it that they get, they deserve. 

This is a Mickey Mouse organization and will continue to be treated as such indefinitely until Woody sells.

No one is going after the Jets.  Watching ESPN the other morning they basically said, fix the OL and they’re a SB contender I’d Rodgers plays.  Not sure that they don’t need more but point is no one is going after them. 

And no one calls the Jets a Mickey Mouse org.   

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Dawkins is a fool and completely lacks professionalism. Doesn't matter if he provides internet bait for disgruntled Jets fans. He's a fool.

How does Dawkins explain the Bills getting their ass beat twice by the JETS the last 2 years with Zach at QB, pretty cool!......;)

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Who is big on instagram?  I think his comments seem to ring a bit true with Clemons.  Sauce and Becton seem like social media dudes.  The rest of the team?  Not so much.  The team has issues, I really don't think this is one of them.  

I don’t know but I’m sure the 2-3 guys on this forum that spend every waking second of their personal lives posting Twitter links can enlighten us. 

• Haha 1

This is some of the stupidest sh*t I have ever heard. I'm glad the Bills play for the love of the sport because they certainly don't play it to win a superbowl.  Most overrated bunch of whiney babies in the NFL.  And smart move there fella, piss off the closest thing to a serial killer on the NYJ defense. You're welcome Josh Allen.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

No one is going after the Jets.  Watching ESPN the other morning they basically said, fix the OL and they’re a SB contender I’d Rodgers plays.  Not sure that they don’t need more but point is no one is going after them. 

And no one calls the Jets a Mickey Mouse org.   

OOOOOhhhhh.... ESPN told you want you want to hear? I stand corrected. 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JetPotato said:

OOOOOhhhhh.... ESPN told you want you want to hear? I stand corrected. 🤣

As opposed to I just assumed they’re saying bad things?

No ones, even if they’re down on the Jets are coming after the Jets, are calling them a Mickey Mouse org, whatever.  

I could care less what a Bills loser has to say about the team, he’s butt hurt.  I get it.  That’s far from they’re coming after us.  Nothing more.

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

As opposed to I just assumed they’re saying bad things?

No ones, even if they’re down on the Jets are coming after the Jets, are calling them a Mickey Mouse org, whatever.  

I could care less what a Bills loser has to say about the team, he’s butt hurt.  I get it.  That’s far from they’re coming after us.  Nothing more.

Everyone in the NFL knows that the Jets are a MM organization 

On 2/26/2024 at 7:59 PM, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

Dawkins needs to focus less on everyone else and more on holding his block longer vs the chiefs and not collectively embarrassing themselves being 5-5 and 6-6 at one point. 

Allen needs to cut his int in half. The jets dline whooped him opening night and Allen looked like he did meth all night.

It why I think the jets can win the division with Rodgers 

Thank you. Somebody said it. 

I would be worrying about the Chiefs and how you just lost ANOTHER playoff game to them, not harking back to a meaningless game against the Jets.

• Upvote 1