My choice for UNO- Brian Thomas

20 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Credit to him that he's willing to shake it up... the top 3 WRs almost never translate in the NFL in exactly the same order years later.

Often that’s b/c of the qbs, but if the jets too BTJ that’s good use of the pick.  It means teams may pay for doubling garrett and with a real qb you can work the shorter areas easier.  

On 3/6/2024 at 8:07 PM, Sperm Edwards said:

Wow, he may bet a terrific OLC but holy crap Callahan is really going out on a limb here!

Notice he provided zero data to support this wild claim.
Thinking Reaction GIF by Originals

• Haha 1

I can buy Nabers being on the same tier as MHJ, but I can't buy him or anyone else being listed above him.  I think this is just prospect fatigue.  That said I don't disagree on BJT being listed in an elite tier.  He seems to get lumped in with the B-group of WRs when in reality he's much closer to the Nabers/Odunze group.  I'd have no objection to just taking him at 10.

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

Often that’s b/c of the qbs, but if the jets too BTJ that’s good use of the pick.  It means teams may pay for doubling garrett and with a real qb you can work the shorter areas easier.  

I dunno about that. If you go look at the "popular" top 3 ranking of WRs annually, I don't think QB play is the reason their mileage differs. Some are just better/worse than talking heads like Daniel Jeremiah have them ranked.