Aaron Rodgers leaving Jets to be VP of United States?

33 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Hippie, lol. How exactly old are you? 80?

Ironically you are exposing your own age here. Im guessing youre over 50. That word made a big come back in usage.

Hippie is still a common term used by gen z and millenials, usually to make fun of the fact the movement was filled with bored spoiled rich kids that just wanted an excuse to do drugs and who went on to become corporate stooges going against every ideal they claimed. It became a new kind of derogatory term used against boomers. There was a recent viral video of a couple of modern hippies, everybody making fun of them and calling them hippies in that and pointing out the fact they lived in a massive house.

Screenshot_20240314_090837_Chrome.jpg

• WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 3

3 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Ironically you are exposing your own age here. Im guessing youre over 50. That word made a big come back in usage.

Hippie is still a common term used by gen z and millenials, usually to make fun of the fact the movement was filled with bored spoiled rich kids that just wanted an excuse to do drugs and who went on to become corporate stooges going against every ideal they claimed. It became a new kind of derogatory term used against boomers. There was a recent viral video of a couple of modern hippies, everybody making fun of them and calling them hippies in that and pointing out the fact they lived in a massive house.

Filthy Hippie = @CTM

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/deshone-kizer-aaron-rodgers-asked-do-you-believe-in-911-first-time-the-qbs-met-each-other/

Why would anyone believe Rodgers is flinging around garbage conspiracy theories!  So baseless!

Might as well ascribe them all to him...flat earth, Holocaust hoax, moon landing hoax...you name it. I sure he said he believe all of these things and the reports are locked in a vault at CNN waiting for the appropriate time to release them 👍

24 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

So Rodgers is that definition of hippie? 😅 Makes total sense. I've always thought that he was a Boomer turned corporate stooge 👍

3 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Might as well ascribe them all to him...flat earth, Holocaust hoax, moon landing hoax...you name it. I sure he said he believe all of these things and the reports are locked in a vault at CNN waiting for the appropriate time to release them 👍

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, nj meadowlands said:

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck

Like "sitting" on a report for 11 years and releasing it the day after Rodgers is linked to a political rival? That kind of duck?

Just now, bicketybam said:

Like "sitting" on a report for 11 years and releasing it the day after Rodgers is linked to a political rival? That kind of duck?

Not sure why this is all so hard for you to believe. Have you heard the fking guy talk? 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

This 

Thank you for this brother, I ❤️ this post 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bicketybam said:

Crazy that this is your chief defense for all of this lol

And by the way, where is Rodgers to refute any of this?  This is the same guy who will flock to the McAfee show to refute a benign Diana Russini report about absolute nonsense.  Should be pretty easy for him to fire off a FAKE NEWZZZZ quote.  But alas, silence.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

So Rodgers is that definition of hippie? 😅 Makes total sense. I've always thought that he was a Boomer turned corporate stooge 👍

Scared Oh No GIF by Boomerang Official

Green Bay Packers Shrug GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

TF YOU THINK? 

DONT THEY RESEMBLE EACHOTHER?! 🤣😭😂

• WTF? 1

Just now, nj meadowlands said:

And by the way, where is Rodgers to refute any of this?  This is the same guy who will flock to the McAfee show to refute a benign Diana Russini report about absolute nonsense.  Should be pretty easy for him to fire off a FAKE NEWZZZZ quote.  But alas, silence.

Last I heard he was in Costa Rica.

I think it's crazy that you take this reporter's word as gospel with zero evidence he's ever taken that stance on Sandy Hook before. And he's not shy about publicly sharing his beliefs. But I guess he was about this and after 11 years this reporter felt it was time to tell the world. Riiiiiight.

5 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

This 

Thank you for this brother, I ❤️ this post 

You do realize he provided the new definition that does not fit Aaron Rodgers in any way, right? 🤡 😅

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Scared Oh No GIF by Boomerang Official

Green Bay Packers Shrug GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

TF YOU THINK? 

DONT THEY RESEMBLE EACHOTHER?! 🤣😭😂

2 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

You do realize he provided the new definition that does not fit Aaron Rodgers in any way, right? 🤡 😅

You are confused because you are too busy on you’re knees sucking up rodgers and the jets 

Rodgers Jets good, big media liar jet rodgers haters, this better for you grandma? 
black and white love GIF

5 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

You are confused because you are too busy on you’re knees sucking up rodgers and the jets 

Rodgers Jets good, big media liar jet rodgers haters, this better for you grandma? 
black and white love GIF

Awesome response. About what I expected 👍

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Nothing on the VP thing

CRAZYYYYYYY

LMAOOOO HES LEAVING

HE PROTECTING HIS POLITICAL IMAGE, NY JETS ??????? 

LMAOOOOOOO

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• WTF? 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

What are you looking for? He provided the statement you guys were all crying about last night

I was looking for exactly this.  The bare minimum.  Congrats on Aaron Rodgers for achieving the bare minimum. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Who cares about the VP thing..... There you go ... you all got his statement... Now quit with the panic

Im not american so i don't really care about the Sandy Hook thing (not trying to be disrespectful to anyone), what i do care is if he's going to play for the Jets.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

18 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Screenshot_20240314-125642_X.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just now, bicketybam said:

Hahahahahahahaha! What more do you want from the guy?!

Easy does it man, loosen the red hat and re-read the thread.  This is the bare minimum action that everyone in the thread (i.e. @Pac, @T0mShane and others) has been demanding.  Doesn't even matter whether or not I believe him -- he had to go on record and make this statement.

• Upvote 3
  • More Ugh 1

2 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

I was looking for exactly this.  The bare minimum.  Congrats on Aaron Rodgers for achieving the bare minimum. 

He should take a polygraph test! 😅😅😅

• Haha 1

Just now, oatmeal said:

YOU WOULD THINK HE WOULD ANNOUNCE THAT HES NOT RUNNING WITH RFK BUT HEY HE SAID SOMETHING BE GRATEFUL PEASANTS!!!!!

Lol

I guess I forgot about the whole Jets angle.  It would be nice for him to say he's committed to playing for the Jets this year.  I guess I'll settle for him saying he's not a complete lunatic moral reprobate piece of sh*t.

1 minute ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Im not american so i don't really care about the Sandy Hook thing (not trying to be disrespectful to anyone), what i do care is if he's going to play for the Jets.

This 

THIS IS ALL THIS BEEN ABOUT FOR MOST OF US, PEOPLE MOVING THE GOALPOSTS LIKE THIS DOES ANYTHING FOR US AS JETS FANS!

RODGERS JUST PROTECTING RODGERS AND EVERYONE ELSE BE DAMMED 

• Thumb Down 1