How unclutch of A-rod

Blackout

Which is all very funny except for one very tiny fact.

You continue to lose to him.

The one year you were no where to be found. (Yes you were wrongfully banned from JI) the Sox actually won.

So let's see.

2003: JBF loses to JonEjet

2004: JBF nowhere to be found (GangGreen maybe ?)

2005: JBF loses again to JonE

2006: ? (I think we all know how it will turn out though)

Got to give you credit though. You are a glutton for punishment.

Shawn

Lets not get the facts in the way when discussing JBF.....it's far too much fun seeing him whiff on so many predictions

The funniest thing is the Curse of the JonE-No. You've been wrong more often than Mike Tyson taking the SATs.

I still wish you'd post your picks at Aquaduct, I could make a mint betting against you.

Put it this way-if the Yankees are going to go .500 or worse against the rest of their schedule, fattening up vs. the Jays, Rays and Birds in those 57 games is a must, and 1-2 so far isn't going to get it done.

What's your excuse for A-Rod this time, Yankee fans? "That Chris Ray throws some smoke"?

There is NO excuse. You know what, it took getting AROD here to prove Jeter's intangibles.

Would Jeter whiff in that spot? Cmon. He may not have gotten a hit. But the he would not have whiffed.

AROD should bat 3rd but be lifted for a pinch hitter in crucial spots. I have never seen anything like him before.

Archived