Hackett should be fired ASAP!

46 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Todd Downing was calling plays FWIW.

1st Drive - Tippmann bad snap on 8 yard line, Jets had to settle for FG

2nd Drive - RB3 fumbles ball in redzone

3rd Drive - Stalls out, kick FG. This is a drive we saw drops + AVT was removed from playing after a false start early in drive.

4th Drive - this was a 2 min drill to go length of field. Rodgers got us inside the 10 with :03 left for a FG.

Stop using logic!!!  It’s 2024

11 hours ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

I'm still waiting for someone to report on all the bad snaps Tippman made last year in 14 games.

Here’s one.  Didn’t take long for me to find it:

• Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

3rd Drive - Stalls out, kick FG. This is a drive we saw drops + AVT was removed from playing after a false start early in drive.

4th Drive - this was a 2 min drill to go length of field. Rodgers got us inside the 10 with :03 left for a FG.

Where'd you see that? 

So are they splitting play calling duties? Like wtf is going on - is Hackett just called the OC to make him feel important? So confused with this staff.

5 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

LOL. That's all you got? This is truly a non issue.

It’s not, but I’m not in the business of doing homework when my point is abundantly clear.  He struggled with it last TC, he struggled with it during the regular season once he took over, and he’s struggling again during this years TC.  It’s a pattern and it most definitely is not a “non-issue.”  Those who think it is better not complain about a damn thing if a botched snap costs us a game, multiple games or worse: our starting quarterback.

• Upvote 3

The starting center of a line with a 40 year old QB struggling to snap the ball ON TAPE but it’s a “non issue”

It’s a “non issue” right now until it’s corrected. If another week goes by and he is still snapping balls at Rodgers face it will be a huge issue.

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Posting clips of snaps hitting the qb right in the hands.

Hysterical.

I know you don’t actually know anything about football, but this is a weak approach to your schtick.

Or you actually think that was a good snap, which would also not be surprising.

2 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

I know you don’t actually know anything about football, but this is a weak approach to your schtick.

Listen to the call.  "Bobbled snap off the hands of Simien."

I know though.  GangGreened knows what hes talking about.

4 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

It wasn't a textbook shotgun snap but it certainly shouldn't have been fumbled. That's on Siemian. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

The starting center of a line with a 40 year old QB struggling to snap the ball ON TAPE but it’s a “non issue”

It’s a “non issue” right now until it’s corrected. If another week goes by and he is still snapping balls at Rodgers face it will be a huge issue.

I'm not sure being 40 means you need a perfect shotgun snap 100% of the time. I think Rodgers being in the league for 20 years actually helps him handle the less than ideal snaps.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

It wasn't a textbook shotgun snap but it certainly shouldn't have been fumbled. That's on Siemian. 

Wasn’t “textbook”? It was literally above his head. Just because he got his hands on it doesn’t make it his fault.

21 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

I'm not sure being 40 means you need a perfect shotgun snap 100% of the time. I think Rodgers being in the league for 20 years actually helps him handle the less than ideal snaps.

And the one that goes completely over his head or he can’t “handle” even with the 20 years of experience has him scrambling for a live ball.

Tippmans snaps are an issue until they aren’t. Sticking your head in the sand or trying to blame a QB for a snap the that was over his head doesn’t change that.

you think if that was Rodgers he’s telling Tippman, “my bad, shoulda had that” LOL

11 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

Wasn’t “textbook”? It was literally above his head. Just because he got his hands on it doesn’t make it his fault.

9/10 NFL starting QB's catch that. It's like a third baseman's throw to first. If you can get your glove on it you should catch it. That snap should have been caught. Again, not a good snap but come on. Rodgers catches that 10/10 times.

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Bronx said:

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/40698076

Per Cimini:

Saleh was impressed by the offense's ability to sustain drives, saying Rodgers was "so methodical down the field." The downside: The starting offense failed to score a touchdown over four possessions, having to settle for three fields goal. 

I’m convinced that your avatar picture is you.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, JKlecko said:

Seriously?  Panicking much?  On one drive it was probably due to the Tippman high snap.  One also has to give some credit to our D.  They were stopping the run down in the Red Zone, and I saw around 4-5 passes that were either broken up or the WR dropped them, and there was also a fumble in the red zone. I'm no fan of Hackett, but he can't be blamed for the D stuffing the run, bad snaps, fumbles, or WRs failing to bring the ball in.

What's the red zone?  

https://www.nbcsports.com/fantasy/football/player-news?playerNewsId=00000191-22e8-d3d3-ab9b-bafb07e80000

LMAO Bob Saleh 🤡

If you ask him all his players are BFFs, every young player is a future HOFer, and he is going to lead the Jets to “multiple championships”.

The first step towards solving a problem  is identifying and acknowledging it.

But in Saleh’s “PVO” worldview it’s as if problems do not exist.

Just name Aaron Rodgers the HC already and get Saleh out of there.  It’s ridiculous.

The Athletic’s Zack Rosenblatt reports the connection between Aaron Rodgers and Garrett Wilson has hit “a bit of a rough patch” in training camp. 

The QB-WR tandem started camp on a tear, Rosenblatt said, but they have since struggled with communication issues that have led to poor offensive performances against the Jets defense in practice. Last Thursday, Rodgers completed 10 of 20 passes in 11-on-11 drills and 2 of 4 in seven-on-seven sessions, according to Rosenblatt. Head coach Robert Saleh said he’s not worried about the recent struggles. “There’s plenty of time to evaluate the one on one aspect,” Saleh said. “There’s a lot of install going on. There’s still a lot of (overthinking) going on with regard to the playbook.” Wilson and Rodgers have been seen arguing on the sideline at training camp. Rodgers has dismissed the heated exchanges as something that either did not happen or was misinterpreted by people recording the arguments on their phones. In any case, Wilson is set to be the team’s clear-cut No. 1 pass catching option in 2024
  • Thumb Down 2

Just now, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

If that happens this year, inside our own 20, GM / HC Rodgers would have Tippman cut at halftime.

No he wouldn’t. Rodgers would be apologizing vigorously taking the blame for not handling that snap!

• Thumb Down 1

45 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/fantasy/football/player-news?playerNewsId=00000191-22e8-d3d3-ab9b-bafb07e80000

LMAO Bob Saleh 🤡

If you ask him all his players are BFFs, every young player is a future HOFer, and he is going to lead the Jets to “multiple championships”.

The first step towards solving a problem  is identifying and acknowledging it.

But in Saleh’s “PVO” worldview it’s as if problems do not exist.

Just name Aaron Rodgers the HC already and get Saleh out of there.  It’s ridiculous.

The Athletic’s Zack Rosenblatt reports the connection between Aaron Rodgers and Garrett Wilson has hit “a bit of a rough patch” in training camp. 

The QB-WR tandem started camp on a tear, Rosenblatt said, but they have since struggled with communication issues that have led to poor offensive performances against the Jets defense in practice. Last Thursday, Rodgers completed 10 of 20 passes in 11-on-11 drills and 2 of 4 in seven-on-seven sessions, according to Rosenblatt. Head coach Robert Saleh said he’s not worried about the recent struggles. “There’s plenty of time to evaluate the one on one aspect,” Saleh said. “There’s a lot of install going on. There’s still a lot of (overthinking) going on with regard to the playbook.” Wilson and Rodgers have been seen arguing on the sideline at training camp. Rodgers has dismissed the heated exchanges as something that either did not happen or was misinterpreted by people recording the arguments on their phones. In any case, Wilson is set to be the team’s clear-cut No. 1 pass catching option in 2024

Oh boy!!!  Good thing we have over a month to work on this.

You would think this is what training camp is for.

7 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

No idea if this is the plan in season but I seem to recall rumors at the start of the year that Saleh was on the hunt for somebody to replace Hackett as the offensive playcaller but couldn't. Rodgers seemed real unhappy throughout the season with Hackett's playcalls every time they cut to him on the sidelines. I don't know if this is mixing it up for camp or they intend to essentially have two OCs so Hackett is running the offense day to day but Downing or somebody else will have playcalling duties. So weird but it's the Jets. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JKlecko said:

The same thing as the Red Zone.  I just forgot to capitalize the initial letter.

Still don't know what the  Red Zone is in Hackett's O?  I don't think he has one.  

• WTF? 1

20 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Still don't know what the  Red Zone is in Hackett's O?  I don't think he has one.  

The Red Zone is inside the opponent's 20-yard line.  Why would it be any different for Hackett?  Even he can't be that incompetent, but even if he is, Rodgers isn't.