Classless Red Sox Sink to New Lows

Smizzy

Yeah, but it also cost them. Jeter was forced to return to 2nd base. If A-Rod doesnt slap the ball, Jeter is at 3rd. It doesnt seem like it made any difference in hindsight, but its not like A-Rod should come out of it looking like a guy who "was just trying to win for his team", necesarilly. And as for the slap itself, yeah, it wasn't exactly manly. :lol:

...and if you really wanna delve into it further, you will realize that it didnt really cost them that much because even if A-hole reached, Clubhouse Cancer Sheffield was up next and he was a human windmill throughout games 4, 5, 6, and especially 7.

1-17 anyone?

...and if you really wanna delve into it further, you will realize that it didnt really cost them that much because even if A-hole reached, Clubhouse Cancer Sheffield was up next and he was a human windmill throughout games 4, 5, 6, and especially 7.

1-17 anyone?

all of that may be true. but it does'nt change that fact that last year playoffs was a freak. or that the red sox are low rent crumb bums with about as much class as the city they play for. one time lucky bums.

How that's bush league but watching the sox run off at the mouth all winter isn't is beyond me.

It was a cheesesy play,no doubt about it but it's not like he jumped infront of the cut off throw.

The sox are the poster boys for BUSH LEAGUE,have been from day 1 and the sooner the redsox fans understand that they are and have always been a second rate franchise this nonsense will stop.

You have become as sad and pathetic as the sox.

Talk it up now,talk it up all you want, because deep down inside you know this will be the last time you get to talk for a while.

Get them excuses lined up now folks :roll:

What are you talking about? Gosh - you see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear - Dude, for a moderator, I think you may be a wee-bit over-senstive. I've gone on record as saying this commercialization of Red Sox Nation is cheesy with the head Cheese-man being that smelly Millar. I also beleive that A-Rod's slapping at the ball was pathetic. Can't both be ridiculous?

You are such a HOMER! [-X:lol:

A-Rod slapped at the ball. There's no denying it, even if you're a Yankees fan, like me.

It was a desperation move that should not have happened.

Nonetheless, he'd have to do about a thousand worse things to be placed alongside most of the scumbags on the Red Sux.

So now Jeter can play & has intangibles? Wow...you guys must want to justify Arod bashing real bad to say some sh*t like that.

Ok, old great Yankee ass licker, how do you explain Jeter? Nomar was twice the athlete Jeter was. He was a far better hitter and fielder. Yet, he never made plays like Jeter in cruch time. The same can be said of A-Rod. He three times the athlete and four times the hitter Jeter will ever be and we do not even have to go into Jeter's defense. If you ask all the GMs i baseball who do you want from Game 1 to 162, A-Rod would win, but ask them who you would want in October, it will be Jeter.

I have no reason to stroke Jeter.

Shawn306

That is exactly what he needed to do.

Intimidation is part of the game - splapping at a ball is what pampered, spoiled, sissies do.

Threatening someones life = Okay for RSN

A wrist slap that almost won the Yankees the Series = Not cool for RSN

Archived