2nd best 7 minutes of my life

1 minute ago, Pac said:

I suggest we control what we can which is exuding the positive vibes. 

I'm not of the opinion that my posts (or vibes, in general) have any bearing on how the Jets will actually play this year and I have grown increasingly pessimistic with age. 

Having said that, I DO think this team has a real chance this year and I am picking us to win 10 games for the first time in 9 years! That's about as positive as I can be until I see some real games. 

23 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I'm not of the opinion that my posts (or vibes, in general) have any bearing on how the Jets will actually play this year and I have grown increasingly pessimistic with age.

You sound like my lady friend 

That's not a compliment. 

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, Larz said:

It’s worth listening to.  The way he commands the LOS, the cadence, the 2 minute drill. The arm strength. The accuracy.  

I liked everything about that video except when some 300 lb behemoth hip checked our starting QB mid-air celebrating. Try a high five next time. 

On 8/29/2024 at 5:18 AM, 32EBoozer said:

What stood out to me was the quick release this guy has. Every throw you hear that soft grunt when he throws… ball comes out like a rocket when needed, but has amazing touch when dropping one in over the shoulder.

Best line was when GW said “ I was 30 yards downfield before you threw it.” Rodgers response “ I still got it”. I assume that was the 55 yard bomb for the TD.

This guy exudes confidence and charisma. Players love him & coaches who aren’t control freaks, probably love him as well. The only worry I have is that he can get overconfident, like Favre, and make some poor decisions ‘cause he thinks he can make every throw into every window.

Thanks for posting.

i mean he has like the lowest interception rate ever. so i don't think its something you need to worry about

• Upvote 1