***Friday Night Football - Packers vs Eagles***

Just now, JiFtheOracle said:

3 straight series, no Huff

I just didn't understand the love for this guy. He would disappear against larger Right tackles. would accumulate garbage sacks.  Oh right the pressure rate.  I forgot. Eagles will be very disappointed in this signing. Fangio even saw it in practice. He is a one trick pony and not as good as Jets fans made him out to be.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Green Truth said:

I just didn't understand the love for this guy. He would disappear against larger Right tackles. would accumulate garbage sacks.  Oh right the pressure rate.  I forgot. Eagles will be very disappointed in this signing. Fangio even saw it in practice. He is a one trick pony and not as good as Jets fans made him out to be.

Jets coaching staff knew how to maximize his skills. And knew his limitations 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Hasson Reddick is going to be on his couch on Monday night and you weirdos  are obsessing over Bryce Huff’s first half of football for the Eagles, playing on what looks to be a third-world tidal marsh?

Did he even play? My guy.

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Hasson Reddick is going to be on his couch on Monday night and you weirdos  are obsessing over Bryce Huff’s first half of football for the Eagles, playing on what looks to be a third-world tidal marsh?

Couldn't care about Reddick. Huff was not as good as most make him out to be. Need a big sack and he never showed up,  The Denver game last year, Quincy Williams save d the day. Big time sack guys eventually get the QB to cough up the ball. How many did Huff and stuff have? Pressure rate means gar-bage

• Maxman locked this topic