Are we still playing for 1st place next week?

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Yes.  The Bills r getting railroaded by the Texans.  So next weeks game will be for sole possession of 1st place in the afc east.

And we will come out victorious.

Unless we are changing coaches I wouldnt hold my breath 

• Upvote 3

I think we're still in it and there were positives about our play today. We basically lost on a pick 6. Last week we lost by one on a missed FG. Rodgers was banged up but he stayed in the game and almost pulled it out. The defense played well made plays only gave up 16 to offense. We're capable of beating Buff who is not as good without Diggs. 

4 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I think we're still in it and there were positives about our play today. We basically lost on a pick 6. Last week we lost by one on a missed FG. Rodgers was banged up but he stayed in the game and almost pulled it out. The defense played well made plays only gave up 16 to offense. We're capable of beating Buff who is not as good without Diggs. 

It did feel like the Vikings offense in the second half consisted of Pass Interference penalties and not much else

33 minutes ago, jetsruinedmylifeandhealth said:

It's 14-3 Bills can still win

The bills win when they start off hot, when they don’t, they lose. Josh Allen, for as good as he is talent wise, it’s amazing how  he has no ability to adjust if the opposing teams have a good game plan to start a game.

1 minute ago, extmenace said:

The bills win when they start off hot, when they don’t, they lose. Josh Allen, for as good as he is talent wise, it’s amazing how  he has no ability to adjust if the opposing teams have a good game plan to start a game.

Didn't watch week 1, huh?

7 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

It did feel like the Vikings offense in the second half consisted of Pass Interference penalties and not much else

Well the Jets basically couldn't cover Jefferson. And the refs were very aware of it. 

10 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

We were the better team in the second half.  I rarely complain about reffing, as I feel like it’s normally good or bad on both sides, but the vikings got so many ticky tack calls. Jefferson got two penalty calls in particular that weren’t even catchable balls.