Francesa: Saleh Should Be Fired Now; Hackett 'Completely Inept'

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Woody is a PR first owner.  

Winning is secondary.  He'll always take the back page moves even if it's not in the long term best interest of the organization.  

The media and fans are killing the Jets. If he is a PR first owner shouldn't he actually do something to win? 

I’m pretty sure this is what happened this week with Rodgers:

With the beating he took in week 4, I bet he didn’t practice at all.

Maybe a glorified walkthrough and that’s it.

No surprise he was rusty because he probably hadn’t dropped back since his final snap against Denver.

Even if he had practiced, Saleh’s club med vibe makes everything so low intensity it might not have mattered anyway.

Robert Saleh has treated weeks 1 through 5 like the Jets’ preseason, as if the results don’t matter.

Collinsworth said tonight that the Steelers’ Friday practices under Mike Tomlin are more intense than their Wednesday ones.

They go full contact all out in goal line and situational drills because that’s how you actually get better and figure out what will work in a game and what won’t.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Woody is a PR first owner.  

Winning is secondary.  He'll always take the back page moves even if it's not in the long term best interest of the organization.  

He doesn't make splashy player acquisitions because he wants the publicity - he does it because he's a shallow, insecure man who bolsters his self-esteem by collecting trophies, like NFL franchises, star players, ambassadorships, gaudy necklaces and the hot blonde trophy wife he married in 2009. I think it's evident he desperately wants to add a Super Bowl trophy to the list, so yeah, I think winning is his top priority. Unfortunately, underlining everything is the fact that he's an idiot, so the choices he makes in pursuit of that goal are what make all of us Jets fans so miserable.

This lost was solely on Rodgers. Breece Hall and the running game is trash so if you want to make that blame, I'm willing to listen
I'm glad you're willing to listen .. this loss lies at the feet of Robert Salad, Nate Hackett, and Rodgers ... Maybe the OL ... Though I'm not sure about that

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

No surprise he was rusty because he probably hadn’t dropped back since his final snap against Denver.

Even if he had practiced, Saleh’s club med vibe makes everything so low intensity it might not have mattered anyway.

Robert Saleh has treated weeks 1 through 5 like the Jets’ preseason, as if the results don’t matter.

Collinsworth said tonight that the Steelers’ Friday practices under Mike Tomlin are more intense than their Wednesday ones.

They go full contact all out in goal line and situational drills because that’s how you actually get better and figure out what will work in a game and what won’t.

This is a complete s*** show 

Oh No Facepalm GIF

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Tomlin has never had a losing season in 17 years as a HC. Think about that. And he’s had some dogsh*t talent (i.e., QB) for several of those years. I actually rank Tomlin as in-realm with Reid as a HC — obviously Reid is better in some areas (crucially, QB development) — but Tomlin and Reid are the top 2 HCs in the NFL today and I don’t think #3 is even close.