Sunday Games

He can't beat out Jarrett Stidham in an open competition, my guy.
He outlasted Saleh's career. Teams will be interested now that the coaching ineptitude has been fully exposed. Especially if the Jets go on a run now.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

He outlasted Saleh's career. Teams will be interested now that the coaching ineptitude has been fully exposed. Especially if the Jets go on a run now.

Being maybe a little better at your job than Robert Saleh isn't the flex you think it is.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Caleb Williams looks like what people still like to pretend Trevor Lawrence is.

Real question, are the Jets officially the only team that has no idea how to draft/support a rookie QB? Normally I would put the Bears and Commanders in the same category, but they seem to have corrected that issue this year

• Upvote 1

Just now, Yeetin It said:

Real question, are the Jets officially the only team that has no idea how to draft/support a rookie QB? Normally I would put the Bears and Commanders in the same category, but they seem to have corrected that issue this year.

Just now, Yeetin It said:

Real question, are the Jets officially the only team that has no idea how to draft/support a rookie QB? Normally I would put the Bears and Commanders in the same category, but they seem to have corrected that issue this year.

Not wrong but you also need to start with a QB to end up with an actual NFL QB. Even if you start with one they aren’t always ready as quickly as you might like. Nobody on the planet was going to make Zach an NFL QB, no matter what. Just like I was never going to be a ballet dancer or be able to buy a suit that  fits well off the rack, 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Yuck.  Tony Romo on the call for the Commanders game.  Guess I shoulda expected that.  Oh well, I'll get through it in the pursuit of watching a full game of Jayden Daniels.  @The Crusher

I just turn it down enough to hear what’s  happening but not enough to want to throw myself in front of a bus. If I think I need to hear it. Turn it up a bit. 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, The Crusher said:

I just turn it down enough to hear what’s  happening but not enough to want to throw myself in front of a bus. If I think I need to hear it. Turn it up a bit. 

Wish there was an option of just turning down the announcer volume like on Madden.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not wrong but you also need to start with a QB to end up with an actual NFL QB. Even if you start with one they aren’t always ready as quickly as you might like. Nobody on the planet was going to make Zach an NFL QB, no matter what. Just like I was never going to be a ballet dancer or be able to buy a suit that  fits well off the rack, 

Agreed, and you’ll get no arguments about dumping Wilson. But in the last decade alone we’ve seen the Jets fail at the QB position worse than any other. Drafted a complete bust and failed to support two decent QBs. For us, it doesn’t matter the situation, they screw it regardless.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Yeetin It said:

Agreed, and you’ll get no arguments about dumping Wilson. But in the last decade alone we’ve seen the Jets fail at the QB position worse than any other. Drafted a complete bust and failed to support two decent QBs. For us, it doesn’t matter the situation, they screw it regardless.

Yep, sucks. You should watch The Jaylen today it’s fun. Dude makes the entire team better, like hot sauce on wings! 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Imagine 2 years ago saying you'd be THIS jealous of Commanders fans in '24?  Pretty sure their QB was either Heineke or Brissett then.

I live here, I’m not jealous, I’m stealing their joy for myself. Least they can do, with traffic and all, 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2