Reddick Holdout Over

AbstraKt

21 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Spoiled rich kids get bored and walk away all the time. He probably would have done it years ago, but he was distracted and let his brother hold his prize temporarily while he was sent off to London to feel important for a little while. 

Spoiled rich kids tend not to get bored of an asset that appreciates in value ~20% annually

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bicketybam said:

No he's not. First, the money is incentive based and 2nd, due to his own actions, he owes 12 mil in fines. So the best he can do, assuming he hits all the incentives, is make what he was originally set to make for playing the remainder of the season. Only fool would say he won.

@Fantasy Island  I'm sorry I can't make you understand basic math but that's not a reason to downvote my post. 

• Thumb Down 3

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

Help me out here… Was that that the game when you made believe you flew to London for the Vikings game?

You mean this game? 

I get that 9 holes of cart driven golf over 6 hours is mentally taxing (thank God for the ladies tees, right?) but you really need to research your sh*t.

20241006_122407.jpg

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

You mean this game? 

I get that 9 holes of cart driven golf over 6 hours is mentally taxing (thank God for the ladies tees, right?) but you really need to research your sh*t.

20241006_122407.jpg

Random crowd shot…. Yeah, nobody could’ve taken that picture but you, right?

@Barry McCockinner is right though. I’ve had enough of your nonsense for today.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Random crowd shot…. Yeah, nobody could’ve taken that picture but you, right?

@Barry McCockinner is right though. I’ve had enough of your nonsense for today.

It's like a corner throwing in the the towel for a beaten fighter. I'm glad you know when you've been smashed 👍

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6]" timestamp="[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]" name="bicketybam" userid="[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]"] Reddick didn't get a thing he wanted. That's the definition of losing. 

He has to be in the building.

][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" timestamp="[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji6][emoji6]" name="RevisIsland[emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" userid="[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6]]"] He didn't get an extension or the /[emoji[emoji6]][emoji6]mil he was originally looking for. He lost. 

So did Douglas