Rare Photos of Rodgers Talking To Woody Release

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This arrogant pig just cannot let anyone say anything without trying to overshadow it with some level of one-upping.

No wonder the culture is ****ed. The guy at the center of it is a reprehensible butthole.

All  butthole no heart

• Haha 4

None of these Rodgers conspiracy decisions have had anything to do with this team sucking.  The team is bad, Rodgers included, that's about it.

The worst decisions, signing Lazard and hiring Hackett, were done by JD & Saleh prior to trading for Rodgers.

Making things up and calling Rodgers a big fat meanie undermines the true ineptitude displayed by JD & the Saleh staff.

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

None of these Rodgers conspiracy decisions have had anything to do with this team sucking.  The team is bad, Rodgers included, that's about it.

The worst decisions, signing Lazard and hiring Hackett, were done by JD & Saleh prior to trading for Rodgers.

Making things up and calling Rodgers a big fat meanie undermines the true ineptitude displayed by JD & the Saleh staff.

Yes. Total coincidence and conspiracies the team is filled with Rodgers buddies. That's it.

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Rodgers lobbied for 2 depth players last year who are no longer on the team and a starter that's played 2 games so far.  That's it.

Yes. I'm also sure Rodgers shoving Saleh on camera and giving him the death stare and undermining his coach with public statements then Saleh being fired a couple weeks later after a Woody phone call with Rodgers is unrelated as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Exactly but let’s finger point here there and everywhere. Woody is enemy #1, JD #2, Saleh #3, Ulbrich #4, Hackett #5. This clown show has been inept since they took over. Woody is the owner. He really gets the least blame though. He doesn’t play, he doesn’t factor in anything other than signing checks. Yea he’s made some bad choices, but it’s all about how  a team is coached. Parcells was great until he split prematurely. Herm had his moments as did Rex. Besides that, it’s been horrendous. Woody needs an Aplha HC that is experienced and won’t take sheet from these players. Gruden is there for the taking. He is the only one iMO that can straighten this sheet show out. Rodgers and Davante are here for another year IF they can get someone to fix the defense and get an OC to reel in Rodgers. Gruden is the answer.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This arrogant pig just cannot let anyone say anything without trying to overshadow it with some level of one-upping.

No wonder the culture is ****ed. The guy at the center of it is a reprehensible butthole.

Don’t see anything wrong with what Aaron said. But let’s solely blame him for this total mess.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maynard13 said:

Don’t see anything wrong with what Aaron said. But let’s solely blame him for this total mess.  

I think I’ve established I think the people that need 1 person to blame are stupid, but cool reply. 

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I could make peace with a gunshot wound anywhere but the heart, dick or head for $50M/year.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I think I’ve established I think the people that need 1 person to blame are stupid, but cool reply. 

Aaron is getting way to much blame here.  The offensive game plan has been sheet. The OL wasnt protecting well at the beginning and they couldn't establish the run. The defense has absolutely sucked every week.  Its been a total clusterfck.  I dont think a quote here or there is the defining factor why this team sucks azz. Ultimately, please do blame 1 person - JD. 

5 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Aaron is getting way to much blame here.  The offensive game plan has been sheet. The OL want protecting well at the beginning and they couldn't establish the run. The defense has absolutely sucked every week.  Its been a total clusterfck.  I dont think a quote here or there is the defining factor why this team sucks azz. Ultimately, please do blame 1 person - JD. 

I hear you but we are beyond assigning individual blame (beyond Woody). The whole rotten edifice needs to be torn down. 

• Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

I hear you but we are beyond assigning individual blame (beyond Woody). The whole rotten edifice needs to be torn down. 

I mean I have noticed that the Rodgers truthers have no problem assigning individual blame on anyone else, and call Rodgers throwing people under the bus publicly "leadership and accountability" but when anyone points the finger at Aaron then suddenly it's dumb to blame individuals and unfair.

The hypocrisy is hilarious to see unfold.

11 minutes ago, jgb said:

OK but you have to see it was JD who has put this mess together. Its like some weird azz nasty Dinty Moore beef stew.

DM.jpg

22 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Aaron is getting way to much blame here.  The offensive game plan has been sheet. The OL wasnt protecting well at the beginning and they couldn't establish the run. The defense has absolutely sucked every week.  Its been a total clusterfck.  I dont think a quote here or there is the defining factor why this team sucks azz. Ultimately, please do blame 1 person - JD. 

Like I said, I’m not blaming one person. I’m just talking about him being a twat at the moment. You seem to be trying to make this the argument you want it to be. Find someone who cares what you have to say.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Like I said, I’m not blaming one person. I’m just talking about him being a twat at the moment. You seem to be trying to make this the argument you want it to be. Find someone who cares what you have to say.

I blame you. 🤪

"Hackett is the key. Hes an offensive genius"
" We need Cobb and Lazard."
"Saleh is holding us back ambassador! Fire him I implore you"
" Davante is the key. He will open things up on offense you'll see!"

http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2024_10/24a8a7c678f7312704421ca7019ef438.thumb.png.787f326356ec020827eea35198298668.png
http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2024_10/65070f278531f883d3daf1143712ee77.thumb.jpg.b5ce33b9d92892fbed56df627f25f6aa.jpg
3 words for this brilliant post ..

Hall of Fame.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Yes. I'm also sure Rodgers shoving Saleh on camera and giving him the death stare and undermining his coach with public statements then Saleh being fired a couple weeks later after a Woody phone call with Rodgers is unrelated as well.

So you don't refute my point of Rodgers' buddies he brought in having nothing to do with anything.  Good, that's progress.

Do you recall what Saleh said to the press the first few weeks?  He was incriminating himself every week.  Everything that came out of his mouth was moronic.  But I'm sure Saleh being the HC and the team starting horribly at 1-3 had nothing to do with his firing, or his terrible record the past 3 years - it was just because Rodgers didn't like him and Rodgers is power hungry.

Still waiting for any bit of evidence to support this Rodgers-seduced-Woody-against-Saleh conjecture. 

1 minute ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

So you don't refute my point of Rodgers' buddies he brought in having nothing to do with anything.  Good, that's progress.

Do you recall what Saleh said to the press the first few weeks?  He was incriminating himself every week.  Everything that came out of his mouth was moronic.  But I'm sure Saleh being the HC and the team starting horribly at 1-3 had nothing to do with his firing, or his terrible record the past 3 years - it was just because Rodgers didn't like him and Rodgers is power hungry.

Still waiting for any bit of evidence to support this Rodgers-seduced-Woody-against-Saleh conjecture. 

For a guy who swears he isn't a Rodgers stan you sure do spend a lot of your time defending him.

15 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

For a guy who swears he isn't a Rodgers stan you sure do spend a lot of your time defending him.

Idk wtf stan means.  I'm a Jets fan.

Once again you miss the point.  Rodgers has sucked on the field.  At no point have I defended his play.  But I will push back against the uninformed internet masses who screech about him being the GM, HC & owner combined.  Like the mouth breathers on Twitter who have no basis for anything but KNOW Rodgers is responsible for the run game, defense, coaching staff, GM all sucking.  Because the internet told everyone Rodgers is bad.  He's not competitive and accustomed to winning, he's just a diva.  Because COVID or Egypt or mini camp or something equally asinine.

It's another meaningless reply from you.  For a guy who swears Rodgers is responsible for everything, you sure have zero explanation for any of it.