What is up for us at #29?

BwanaZulia

Forget the RB

Lets grab Carpenter...he would be a great addition...we need more LB's

it seems like we never get those pedigree guys Jon-Klecko's son Gaffney,Marion Barber-someone else always grabs them first and pisses me off in the meantime

DANG! MARONEY!

Will Deangelo be there?????

It is really looking like it, NE AND SF passed on him. I think Jacksonville might take him. I'm thinkin we take Gabe Watson or Thomas Howard at 29...just a hunch.

I really hope Deangelo falls to us, but Lendale White would be a good pick too. The 49ers just took Lawson off the board who would have been a great pick. If Deangelo and White are gone, I might go with Kiwanuka, Watson, or Demeco Ryans.

Holy sh*t. Davin Joseph over Winston Justice?? Anyone think we should/could get WJ at 29 to be RT, we'd have one of the top young lines for the next century. We would really be stacking the line, and we really need to..any thoughts?

Holy sh*t. Davin Joseph over Winston Justice?? Anyone think we should/could get WJ at 29 to be RT, we'd have one of the top young lines for the next century. We would really be stacking the line, and we really need to..any thoughts?

I'm thinking the same thing. I want a playmaker but those guys are dropping as a whole. Imagine this line.

Fergeson

Kendal

Teague or Katnick if he develops

A Jones

Justice

WOW!

Even though i'd like to land some sort of playmaker......I could live with Justice

I wanted playmakers too but virtually every one of them is still on the board which leads me to believe a good one will be there at 35 definitely and maybe in the 3rd round too.

The Jets have a very interesting decision to make here. If the Jags don't take White, they could pick him. Or they could go with another OL, whether it be Mangold, another OT or even Jean-Gilles. But I think picking Chad Jackson could be very interesting too.

Archived