Something To Prove

Maxman

Nice article. Well written and quick to the point. Only one guy missing is Bryan Thomas.

He's being given a golden opportunity to revitalize his career and prove his worth to the team. It's a make or break year for Thomas as a Jet.

Thomas is in the same boat as Robertson. Two first round picks with one last chance to shine/step up their games.

Nice article. Well written and quick to the point. Only one guy missing is Bryan Thomas.

He's being given a golden opportunity to revitalize his career and prove his worth to the team. It's a make or break year for Thomas as a Jet.

Thomas is in the same boat as Robertson. Two first round picks with one last chance to shine/step up their games.

Good point. Thomas needs to step it up!

Robertson has a better shot than Thomas IMO. If Robertson can't play tackle he can waste away for a few years as a 3-4 DE.

Thomas at Linebacker? I fear that he is going to be LOST out there. No awareness whatsoever. I hope I am wrong but I don't seem him making the switch.

These 3 Men are the only people who have something to prove.

Eric Mangini _ His claim to fame is being the secondary coach and Defensive Coordinator on a team coach by renowned defensive mastermind Bill Bellichek.Was it the student or the teacher.

Baby Schott _ Claim to fame is being the son of Marty,and QBs coach under the tutelage of Cam Cameron.Cameron is an offensive Mastermind sort of like a poorman's Bellichek.

Bob Sutton _ His claim to fame is being the former HC of the Cadets and as a LBers/assistant coach for various teams and HCs.To my knowledge,he's never been a DC before,so it will bear watching to see if Mangini allows him the freedom to do his thing on game day or whether he just has the tittle and is the guy who takes the game plan put together by Mangini and runs the players through their paces.

These 3 Men are the only people who have something to prove.

Eric Mangini _ His claim to fame is being the secondary coach and Defensive Coordinator on a team coach by renowned defensive mastermind Bill Bellichek.Was it the student or the teacher.

Baby Schott _ Claim to fame is being the son of Marty,and QBs coach under the tutelage of Cam Cameron.Cameron is an offensive Mastermind sort of like a poorman's Bellichek.

Bob Sutton _ His claim to fame is being the former HC of the Cadets and as a LBers/assistant coach for various teams and HCs.To my knowledge,he's never been a DC before,so it will bear watching to see if Mangini allows him the freedom to do his thing on game day or whether he just has the tittle and is the guy who takes the game plan put together by Mangini and runs the players through their paces.

Sutton has also been a Offensive Coach..So he been on both sides of the Ball!!

before becoming the head coach, he was at West Point from 1983-1991 as the team

Sutton has also been a Offensive Coach..So he been on both sides of the Ball!!

The one time I went up to West Point they were playing Houston. His offensive gameplan consisted of QB draw on 1st and 3rd downs, then punt. I had to leave because that was the set every series. He's a defensive genius, I tell ya.

Archived