Is this one of your worst memories?

Fred Jetstone

It was nice in 2002 when the Pats blasted the Jets 44-7 at home.:eek:

Dude, i have been spoiled for well over a decade now. I think my Steelers have beaten the Clowns something like 12 out of the last 15 times we've played em'. Beating them last x-mas eve, 41-0, was the icing on my cake. By the 4th quarter, clowns stadium was all terrible towel waving Steelers fans. But yea, it still sucks balls that we lost to the ********'s 51-0 back in 89 or 90. lol

Fred,

How could you do this to your fellow Jet fans? I thought we were all friends here.

:confused:

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

If you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.

Friedrich Nietzsche

The fake spike was a low point, but it's been one of many.

Mark Gastineau roughing Bernie Kosar on 4th-and-forever

Leon Johnson throwing a halfback option pass in Detroit

The halfback option pass two years ago against the Ravens after we brutalized them for most of the first half

The AFC championship game in Denver when we turned the ball over many times in scoring position

And, of course, the Doug Brien miss in Pittsburgh.

But the one the got to me the most (I don't know why) was the Blair Thomas fumble on Monday night in Chicago. I actually stuck the remote in the wall when that happened. Then after the Bears scored a TD on the last play of regulation,we missed a chip shot field goal in OT only to watch Cap Boso beat us on the next drive.

There have been plenty of games where I just wanted to go into the garage and break something, but this game was the worst for me.

The fake spike was a low point, but it's been one of many.

Mark Gastineau roughing Bernie Kosar on 4th-and-forever

Leon Johnson throwing a halfback option pass in Detroit

The halfback option pass two years ago against the Ravens after we brutalized them for most of the first half

The AFC championship game in Denver when we turned the ball over many times in scoring position

And, of course, the Doug Brien miss in Pittsburgh.

But the one the got to me the most (I don't know why) was the Blair Thomas fumble on Monday night in Chicago. I actually stuck the remote in the wall when that happened. Then after the Bears scored a TD on the last play of regulation,we missed a chip shot field goal in OT only to watch Cap Boso beat us on the next drive.

There have been plenty of games where I just wanted to go into the garage and break something, but this game was the worst for me.

It's folks like this that i want to see celebrating a SB win more than anything. Your day will come, friend. :cheers:

Archived