Potw Nom

Maxman

u forgot to add he awoke to find her grazing on his forearm

Or he was chewing his own arm off, coyote-ugly style as not to wake her, in a desperate escape bid, but hit an artery in the process.

The latest front she is putting up is her avatar - I dont know who they are but its 3 decent looking chicks tailgating. Some impressionable youth might see her avatar, listen to her fabricated stories of dating models and think, "wow she is probably pretty hot"

in all seriousness, she is even more delusional than I ever thought. thanks for sharing that great model story. why the hell has it been a secret for so long?

in all seriousness, she is even more delusional than I ever thought. thanks for sharing that great model story. why the hell has it been a secret for so long?

Absolutely. If that was the truth, we'd have been inundated with stories.

Ok, who the hell from over here has the JI handle of Penguin????

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously...........bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wait........A Tommy Hilfiger model...........bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Was he friends with Dennis Byrd?? :rofl:

and...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I seriously can't take it Limo!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Tommy Hilfiger model!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Seriously, you crack me up you big heartbreaker, you!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, tell us all about the time you and Terry Bradway went for a nice walk on the beach!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: I nearly pissed myself at the absurdity of you Limo!!

:rl: :rl: :rl:

PLEASE tell me you meant JESSICA Simpson, and not the wife that O.J. hacked up?!?!?

BTW-Rosie isn't attractive?;)

i meant jessica, the one with the nice nose... f'ed that joke up...still i'd bang nicole before i touched the arm of rosie...

if you like carpet chompers with mullets then you find rosie attractive.

Archived