Potw Nom

Maxman

I nominate this post as POTW. Jetman67 posted it. But he didn't post it here. I still think it will win. Especially because he will probably be banned for posting it where he did:

Moving back to NJ is a very good possibility for me and SeaPatsy. IMO this is a good thing. Hempstead is a dump to live in and the neighborhood is terrible.

POTW NOM

max if your taking posts from other boards, then THIS IS THE POTW:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dickkotite

NICE PICS LIMO. oops well, you yourself said that you didnt ever hear of dennis byrd so thats enough for me. and bt, byrd was not the valor victorian of his class

In other breaking news, President John F. Kennedy was shot & killed by a lone gunman on the grassy knoll, Neil Armstrong was the first astronaut to walk on the moon and I never said I did not know who Dennis Byrd was, I simply refused to reply to a post made by BaumerJet who was attacking me over (once again ancient news) the now defunct West Side Stadium project.

Luckily, I do take pity on the mentally challenged so please forward me your mailing address and I will send you the latest version of "Hooked on Phonics." If anyone needs to learn how to spell and needs to take a few diction classes Dickloaf, it's you. I mean, look at your own post, you can't even abbreviate "BTW" correctly.

BTW - How come you are posting and it's still daylight out? Half a day for Special Ed classes?

OOPS well the highlights didnt paste through but she highlighted the

"didnt ever hear" part of my post as well as the "valor victorian" part to make it look as if I was the one who made up the term

even funnier are all the 16 year olds who dont know any better and are goofing on ME for HER comment!

she is a crafty one, that limo

OOPS well the highlights didnt paste through but she highlighted the

"didnt ever hear" part of my post as well as the "valor victorian" part to make it look as if I was the one who made up the term

even funnier are all the 16 year olds who dont know any better and are goofing on ME for HER comment!

she is a crafty one, that limo

I swear I just found a thread where she said she dated a Tommy Hilfiger model. And he and another man died shortly after she broke up with them, insinuating they died of heartache!! You can't make this sh*t up!!!!!!!

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=117619&page=2&pp=20

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

Yeah freakin' hilarious. Damn Texans.

This is a scary thread and I'm not sure if I should be honest about this, but some say I killed two men.

The first was my childhood sweetheart. Together fourteen years and we were supposed to get married in 2000. Three months before the wedding, I changed my mind. I won't get into personal details behind that decision but after I canceled the wedding and broke up with him, two months later he died under mysterious circumstances and the autopsy cause of death came back as "unknown."

The second was my next boyfriend who was a Tommy Hilfiger model but he had diabetes and a little drug habit. We dated for about a year and a half and I told him he was going to kill himself if he didn't stop with the cocaine and late night parties. He didn't listen, so I broke up with him. Three weeks later I get a call at my office from his sister telling me they just found him on his apartment floor, dead. Autopsy also came back as cause of death unknown.

For those who can't go there.

Actually, I can still visit the site, I just have to wait until I get home. :)

haha, same here,,

how many users did they block by stopping IP address at ypur work?

In ASSMOP and my case, they have banned over 30,000 :D

I spoke with the hilfiger model prior to his death,& quizzed him on his coke habit. his reply: cause it says on the packets " objects appear smaller after consuming the contents"

LOL. Obviously he couldn't consume enough packets to make things small enough and ultimately O.D.'d.

Who wrote that stuff? About killing people?

None other than Limo herself.

She then followed it up with this doozy:

I had no idea when we first started dating, and the glamor of dating a male model and a straight one at that? My galpals got on bended knees begging me to introduce them to his friends and it all seemed completely harmless at the time.

But then I started to realize that 70% of the guys in the male model business are gay and the ones that seem to have an endless supply of Cocaine, Special K, Ecstasy and every other designer drug known to modern man. They also were extremely generous and always trying to "hook up" with the straight guys and I just had enough of the silly nonsense and 24/7 party scene.

None other than Limo herself.

She then followed it up with this doozy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxman

Who wrote that stuff? About killing people?

Quote:

I had no idea when we first started dating, and the glamor of dating a male model and a straight one at that? My galpals got on bended knees begging me to introduce them to his friends and it all seemed completely harmless at the time.

But then I started to realize that 70% of the guys in the male model business are gay and the ones that seem to have an endless supply of Cocaine, Special K, Ecstasy and every other designer drug known to modern man. They also were extremely generous and always trying to "hook up" with the straight guys and I just had enough of the silly nonsense and 24/7 party scene.

Male models???? Ya right: More like this:

fat_people.jpg

My god, has anyone actually met LL? Seen her in person? I have, and the only male model I could ever see dating her is a mannequin.

Even they have standards. The little green guy is giving the same reaction he might if he saw her. Holy sh*t it shrunk to an innie!!!!!!!

man, that is funny boozer,, i am still laughin,, can u imagine a real male model and her,,

maybe she meant a male at Modells? Elmo, the stock room guy

Either she just confessed to 2 murders on a messageboard, or these 2 poor bastids couldn't drink or drug her pretty.

Having seen some autopsy reports professionally, they don't list cause as "unknown"-it's natural causes(like a disease), accidental, homicide (which includes, but is not technically, a legal criminal finding of murder)or suicide, and then either a firm statement of why someone died or at least an educated idea based on the evidence.

Having seen some autopsy reports professionally, they don't list cause as "unknown"-it's natural causes(like a disease), accidental, homicide (which includes, but is not technically, a legal criminal finding of murder)or suicide, and then either a firm statement of why someone died or at least an educated idea based on the evidence.

For Christ sakes Bugg, let's not let fact get in the way of her fantasies!!! Geeeezzz......... why don't you go to her house and leave an upper decker while you're at it.

For Christ sakes Bugg, let's not let fact get in the way of her fantasies!!! Geeeezzz......... why don't you go to her house and leave an upper decker while you're at it.

ah, the seldom used upper-decker,, a classic

Archived