The Mets Traded

Maxman

So you cant say hes a bust.

Sure I can...Irabu was a bust. See how easy that was.

I'll go one further. Hideki Irabu was a colossal bust.

Its ok to criticize the Yanks. Sometimes they actually deserve it....Like in the case of Hideki Irabu:BUST.

Loaiza was very simply a very mediocre pitcher who was coming off a 20 win season with the White Sox. He was not good before 03 and he has not been good since. Bad deal by the Yanks.

Amazing that Loiza got a 3 year contract this off-season, as a FA, for around 20 million. Amazing.

who cares?????//

if kazmir still on Mets that probably means that the turds runnin the team still here,,

that trade is responsible for Omar now Mets GM,, so I say Mets lose the battle but win the war

TIC TIC TIC.

Remember this comment you made many times back in late March - early April?

After starting the season, at like 11-3, and about 5 games ahead of the Yankees, how are we doing these day?;)

TIC TIC TIC.

Remember this comment you made many times back in late March - early April?

After starting the season, at like 11-3, and about 5 games ahead of the Yankees, how are we doing these day?;)

i made that statement in another post before season started actually,,,

actually great,, like all u said when u were panicking, the season is far from over,,

so i find it hilarious that even though u said season was from from over, the second Mets and yanks are close, you post finally,,,

I am only one who took a chance and made a prediction,, i am sure it will swing back and forth,,,,but lets wait and see,,

TICK TICK TICK,,,

Archived