Sports All-Time Mt. Turdmore for players

SouthernJet

while turds can be those who are unabashedly bad talentwise, the top four turds have to be guys who broke your heart despite showing talent at one point or other. that's a true turd-- one who squanders god-given talent.

-ryan leaf

-chris webber (lost umich a title and f'ed them for years after he was gone)

-jayson williams

-ricky williams (ditka's undoing, set the saints back a decade)

while turds can be those who are unabashedly bad talentwise, the top four turds have to be guys who broke your heart despite showing talent at one point or other. that's a true turd-- one who squanders god-given talent.

-ryan leaf

-chris webber (lost umich a title and f'ed them for years after he was gone)

-jayson williams

-ricky williams (ditka's undoing, set the saints back a decade)

forgot about williams,, put him in my list in place of spreawell

You only have 4,,,

I will start: This one is tough

OJ

Bill Buckner

Tonya Harding

Mike Tyson

Buckner doesn't belong in this group. He can certainly fit on a list of big chokes, but not with this group. He played hard and well for too long. The rest of these people are felons. Cut Buckner some slack.

Buckner doesn't belong in this group. He can certainly fit on a list of big chokes, but not with this group. He played hard and well for too long. The rest of these people are felons. Cut Buckner some slack.

No, as a matter of fact I just moved him up a notch,,

the list is notorius, infamous, anything u want,, doesnt have to be criminal, just hated also

yeah, replace buckner with terrell owens. now there's a turd

ah the Brothers Turd with their singular wit ..you guys should start your own web site..GOTMYBROTHERSASS.COM

hot damn that's hillarious-- gotmybrotherass!! haha! get it???

what the hell does that even mean? i wanted to start "WOMEN_WHO_LOVE_2_CENTIMETER_PETERS.COM" but your wife already registered it. you snooze, you lose i suppose.

hot damn that's hillarious-- gotmybrotherass!! haha! get it???

what the hell does that even mean? i wanted to start "WOMEN_WHO_LOVE_2_CENTIMETER_PETERS.COM" but your wife already registered it. you snooze, you lose i suppose.

well well, there are 3 of you, your mother must be proud

Lets stop this childishness please between members of jetnation- go back to slamming Herm if you want

What a crock of baloney! Honestly Faba! Stop it! Members of JetNation :rolleyes: .....if a Pats fan was getting slammed by the three blind mice, you would have said squat.....don't lie.

;)

:lol:

What a crock of baloney! Honestly Faba! Stop it! Members of JetNation :rolleyes: .....if a Pats fan was getting slammed by the three blind mice, you would have said squat.....don't lie.

;)

:lol:

I personally have no patience for people acting like children-I have my 9 year old nephew that could put some to shame here at times

I personally have no patience for people acting like children-I have my 9 year old nephew that could put some to shame here at times

..which begs the question: WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?

:)

wow,, carruth,, great point,, he HAS to be there,,,

You know who else HAS to be there....I forget the name...but it was a FLORIDA PANTHER that kicked his pregnant wife in the gut!:eek:

My 4 turds? Same as my NYJ Turd Rushmore....Gastineau, Gastineau, Gastineau, Gastineau.

Archived