The JetNation Fan Shop Is Here

Maxman

Because we know you are dying to wear JetNation.com merchandise! ;)

We will be adding a bunch of more shirts, sweatshirts and some other merchandise as well. And yes..."Do You Post" shirts will be an option! In the meantime check this out and let us know what you think.

http://www.cafepress.com/jetnation

We will make $1 or $2 off of most transactions. So don't buy anything to help us out. Instead you should buy stuff to earn street cred!

I know this post was a joke but I am going to actually answer it seriously. They have a black t-shirt. But unless you are a graphic artist there is no way to get the logo to look good on it.

Oh and Smizzy no plugs. Sorry!!!

you can't just take out the black on the logo and replace it with white?

It is really long and hard to explain. I will try to sum it up in a few words.

If I was smart, I could do it.

Hope that helps! :P

no jet nation TP or condoms?

what funny is that u just stick a jet nation decal on anything and consider it JN merchandise LOL, you should put one on a exlax box

better yet just sell those stickers and i can put them on my crap

damn, youre brutal dude...lol...

where are the adult t-shirts???

Max, you should try out the Premium Shop at CafePress. You could do up a whole bunch of different T-shirts, etc with different logos and placements.

BZ

Agreed. I got the info on it. I am going to add basic tees this week and if there is interest we can always upgrade later on.

Thanks!

can we order through you or just go through the cafepress site ?

That's the thing...you just go through them. On most items the site will make like $2. But by doing it this way we can offer more merchandise and not have a lot of overhead!

So like I stated earlier do it to be cool because the money that would be generated isn't a lot! I will look into JN Hunting gear for you though, lol!

jilube.jpg

Not something for my list - but I truely understand the demand. You'd think Maxie would have at least ordered up the lime flavor so as to color coordinate with the team. I guess whatever he does on his own time is his business.

jilube.jpg

Not something for my list - but I truely understand the demand. You'd think Maxie would have at least ordered up the lime flavor so as to color coordinate with the team. I guess whatever he does on his own time is his business.

You didn't comment on the shipping for that item. Hand Delivery? What is that all about?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived