The JetNation Fan Shop Is Here

Maxman

How come nobody ever makes gay jokes about Faba? You guys are afraid of him. He is quiet....but admit it you are afraid.

I know the gay label isn't thrown GOB's way because it seems a little too real. So it is understandable to not joke about it with him.

How come nobody ever makes gay jokes about Faba? You guys are afraid of him. He is quiet....but admit it you are afraid.

I know the gay label isn't thrown GOB's way because it seems a little too real. So it is understandable to not joke about it with him.

Faba smokes the flesh rope.

BZ

Fine.

Faba takes the human tetanus shot now and then.

Faba reminds me of Brick.

No but for 1,000 in vcash Garb will let you enroll in one of her verbal humiliation courses. PM her if you are interested.

It wouldn't be a bad idea if someone who had a certain # of vcash was able to get a prize. Like a shirt or something. Would actually make the vcash relevant. You don't have to make it a low #. Make it something like say, 15,000 for a shirt. 20,000 for a sweatshirt.

Keep the thongs as a relatively low price. We wouldn't want Smizzy to have his dreams of owning a jn thong dashed.

It wouldn't be a bad idea if someone who had a certain # of vcash was able to get a prize. Like a shirt or something. Would actually make the vcash relevant. You don't have to make it a low #. Make it something like say, 15,000 for a shirt. 20,000 for a sweatshirt.

Keep the thongs as a relatively low price. We wouldn't want Smizzy to have his dreams of owning a jn thong dashed.

Oddly enough, we discussed this at our meeting last night. The mods have each agreed to put up an item that can be purchased for vCash:

• from Smizzy: 1,000 Insults for the Amateur (softcover): 15,000 vCash
  • from Max (cheap bastard): one Sof-T-Seat potty trainer (used): 2,500 vCash
  • from Gun Of Bavaria: antique nightstick (still works & hurts): 15,000 vCash
  • from Faba: PatsFanTX’s home address and phone number: 20,000 vCash
  • from TaborJet: last 1/3 of a bottle of Tommy Bahama: 10,000 vCash
  • from Sperm Edwards: customized pic of you pissing in Herm Edwards’ mouth: 15,000 vCash

Yeah if I set that up it would be like the typical NJ Arcade. You take the kids down the boardwalk. You spend $400 playing skeeball...you bring up one million tickets to the counter. You think you are walking out with a motorized scooter.

They add up your tickets and your kid walks out with a back scratcher, 2 pieces of gum and a plastic ring!

I spent 8 years accumulating vcash and all I get is a JN Belly shirt...wtf???

Archived