Future Road Trip!!

Jetman67

Next Season the Jets are playing here at Qwest Field. If anyone is thinking about making the trip, you are more than welcome to stay at our house. We are only 15 minutes from the stadium.

As a matter of fact SeahawksPatriotsChick will gladly prepare all meals for those who stay with us. She is an incredible cook in addition to her many other talents.

Next Season the Jets are playing here at Qwest Field. If anyone is thinking about making the trip, you are more than welcome to stay at our house. We are only 15 minutes from the stadium.

As a matter of fact SeahawksPatriotsChick will gladly prepare all meals for those who stay with us. She is an incredible cook in addition to her many other talents.

In 250 words or less, describe those other talents. Depending on your answer, Smizzy may be interested in going.

:P

WE PLAY SEATTLE, SAN FRANCISCO, OAKLAND & SAN DIEGO ON THE ROAD IN 2008 - NOT '07.

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afce.htm

http://www.borked.us/attention_whore3.jpg

Okay, I'm starting the pool now. Will Jetman and SeahawksPatriotsRaidersCowboysBrownsChargersEaglesChick still be together in 2008?:P

Dude,

This is permanent!!! Till death do us part!! Seriously we have a relationship that I really never thought actually existed. True Soulmates!!

Dude,

This is permanent!!! Till death do us part!! Seriously we have a relationship that I really never thought actually existed. True Soulmates!!

POTW NOM

Cmon Greenbeans...pick this one. Do it. Do it. Do it.

Dude,

I can not believe you would continue to quote the Herm Edwards biography. Shameful.

I'll be heading up that way in a week or so, camper van and a relative or two, and would be glad to take you up on the offer.

No need for much fuss, we'll just park on the lawn and use the bathrooms & kitchen, no fuss at all.

Is 3-4 weeks ok for you? Yee haw. PM sent.

I'll be heading up that way in a week or so, camper van and a relative or two, and would be glad to take you up on the offer.

No need for much fuss, we'll just park on the lawn and use the bathrooms & kitchen, no fuss at all.

Is 3-4 weeks ok for you? Yee haw. PM sent.

thcousin_eddie.jpg

s******s full

Archived