1st day mini camp photos

jetsrule128

:P

Not for nothing...but I would bet money that the linking to these photos will result in an email being sent. We should make that a vbookie event.

Oh and sp, they should ban you on ji for this infraction.

There's something about this picture-a guy who is going to make sure people break their a$$es 24/7 or he will get in their face in a heartbeat-that I find very comforting. Guy played with a broken leg and bleeding like a stuck pig.

Fact Bugg - love this guys make-up. Hope he has no problem in demanding all that and more from his gang.

Not for nothing...but I would bet money that the linking to these photos will result in an email being sent. We should make that a vbookie event.

Oh and sp, they should ban you on ji for this infraction.

It was a PM, but disregard. THE_PROPRIETOR said he didn't care.

Just to be safe, I deleted all the pictures. Just link to them. As far as I know there is nothing wrong with posting the pics as long as they are linked back to the original server.

But I don't actually know what the law is. So rather than risk getting into a fight over it I just deleted them. If you link back to them...they get all the exposure, all the hits, all the credit, all the glory.

Comments have been made in the past about people taking the pics from the JI Server. I really doubt there would be any problem with what is being done here (linking). But then again...what the hell do I know?

Archived