SouthernJet= BlosuxFan

Smizzy

Minus the talent .

Are you aware of how you look crying about any and everything Yankee related? You are in every thread crying about something like a 10yr old girl holding a dead kitten.

It's sad really.

Are you aware of how you look crying about someone crying about any and everything Yankee related? You are in every thread crying about someone crying about something like a 10yr old girl holding a dead kitten.

It's sad really.

Minus the talent .

Are you aware of how you look crying about any and everything Yankee related? You are in every thread crying about something like a 10yr old girl holding a dead kitten.

It's sad really.

its u that are crying as usual,,

u really cant handle being wrong,,

get over it,,,

tick tick tick

Are you aware of how you look crying about someone crying about any and everything Yankee related? You are in every thread crying about someone crying about something like a 10yr old girl holding a dead kitten.

It's sad really.

haha, exactly,, but he is too thick to see it,,sad really,,,

a thread just for me,,

now u see how pissed off smizzy is when yanks arent dominant team in NYC,,, wow,,, chill dude,, its just baseball,, who cares if Yanks blow this year

he just keeps puttin himself up for ridicule by showin he cant handle the Yanks being 2nd class cittizens...

dont worry,, your time will come again some day,,,

its u that are crying as usual,,

u really cant handle being wrong,,

get over it,,,

tick tick tick

Being wrong about what? I love how you have the courage to talk your team up but you lack the SACK to admit anything less than a WS would be a dissapointment.

You would be better off in the lounge. Ive had better baseball conversations with children 1/3 your age.

OH & who wins more games? who cares? it doesn't mean sh*t if your don't win a ring. but since we both know the mets won't win that ring...it might be best for you to play up the most games crap.

Tick,,,,,,,,,,tick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tick.

a thread just for me,,

now u see how pissed off smizzy is when yanks arent dominant team in NYC,,, wow,,, chill dude,, its just baseball,, who cares if Yanks blow this year

he just keeps puttin himself up for ridicule by showin he cant handle the Yanks being 2nd class cittizens...

dont worry,, your time will come again some day,,,

I love it. Look at the sackless wonder go! Ive been in this baseball forum since day 1 and the JI forum since 2002.

What is really funny? How you just showed up ( ala Jetmoses) when the mets got good. It's pretty obvious you only got more vocal as your team won more games. Which is common amongst sackless wonders.

I can't wait to listen to your excuses when the Mess blow it. If you have the heart to show up here ,that is.

Being wrong about what? I love how you have the courage to talk your team up but you lack the SACK to admit anything less than a WS would be a dissapointment.

You would be better off in the lounge. Ive had better baseball conversations with children 1/3 your age.

OH & who wins more games? who cares? it doesn't mean sh*t if your don't win a ring. but since we both know the mets won't win that ring...it might be best for you to play up the most games crap.

Tick,,,,,,,,,,tick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tick.

thats right

tick tick tick,,

my prediction of mets winnin more than yanks,,which u crapped on,,

purely on my prediction,, 162 games of baseball, a good indicator...

ITS KILLIN U,,,hahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaha

lets see if u have sacks to give props,,

this is about my prediction,,are u so lame u have to try and spin it,, answer is YES,,, u r major lame to take prediction and ignore it,,,

by the way, a picture of smizzy lamenting his 2nd class stature,,,

ayankeehat.jpg

I can't wait to listen to your excuses when the Mess blow it. If you have the heart to show up here ,that is.

oh lord,, what a tool,,i have been here longer so i count more,, u really are a piece of work,, wow,, u must be shakinig when Mets win at night,,hahahahaha

if yanks win more than mets i will say 'oh well, i was wrong with my prediction'...no problem,,

But the biggger question is if u r wrong will u say you were wrong, or will u say 'who cares who wins more, did u win WS',,i have a guess which one,,usually thats what u get from sore losers,,,or control freaks,,heard that one before,, hahahaha

thats right

tick tick tick,,

my prediction of mets winnin more than yanks,,which u crapped on,,

purely on my prediction,, 162 games of baseball, a good indicator...

ITS KILLIN U,,,hahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaha

lets see if u have sacks to give props,,

this is about my prediction,,are u so lame u have to try and spin it,, answer is YES,,, u r major lame to take prediction and ignore it,,,

by the way, a picture of smizzy lamenting his 2nd class stature,,,

ayankeehat.jpg

A big round of applause for the first time baseball fan folks! someone tell him it's not even the all-star break yet.

A big round of applause for the first time baseball fan folks! someone tell him it's not even the all-star break yet.

u r the one crappin on the prediction i made in april,,,

i havent said a word on it since some of u guys brought it up again,,

oh lord,, what a tool,,i have been here longer so i count more,, u really are a piece of work,, wow,, u must be shakinig when Mets win at night,,hahahahaha

if yanks win more than mets i will say 'oh well, i was wrong with my prediction'...no problem,,

But the biggger question is if u r wrong will u say you were wrong, or will u say 'who cares who wins more, did u win WS',,i have a guess which one,,usually thats what u get from sore losers,,,or control freaks,,heard that one before,, hahahaha

Is that what I said Mrs. Cleo? No...all I said was you just showed up when the mets started winning. This has nothing to do with me. Good try though.

If the yankees win more you will say "Oh well" ? You have been in every thread in this baseball forum bashing the Yankees and talking up your mets and your prediction....Now it's "oh well"? :rolleyes:

But Im the one who has to admit I was wrong? You made the prediction...what does it matter what I had to say about YOUR PREDICTION?

I was wrong about you....atleast Bosox fan knows something about the game.

Is that what I said Mrs. Cleo? No...all I said was you just showed up when the mets started winning. This has nothing to do with me. Good try though.

If the yankees win more you will say "Oh well" ? You have been in every thread in this baseball forum bashing the Yankees and talking up your mets and your prediction....Now it's "oh well"? :rolleyes:

But Im the one who has to admit I was wrong? You made the prediction...what does it matter what I had to say about YOUR PREDICTION?

I was wrong about you....atleast Bosox fan knows something about the game.

OK, take care,,

Its you guys who resurrected the tick tick tick,,NOT ME,,ask Max,,

but thats OK, i am sure u will man up and give props when time comes,,

u r the one crappin on the prediction i made in april,,,

i havent said a word on it since some of u guys brought it up again,,

LOL...you must have me confused with someone else .I haven't talked about your little prediction since that thread died. Untill you brought it up again.

LOL...you must have me confused with someone else .I haven't talked about your little prediction since that thread died. Untill you brought it up again.

Mr. Max,,

on his Kaz thread etc,,has closed with Tick tick tick,,

but its OK,, u will survive,,,

OK, take care,,

Its you guys who resurrected the tick tick tick,,NOT ME,,ask Max,,

but thats OK, i am sure u will man up and give props when time comes,,

You guys? Try max. but hey....way to aviod the entire post. truth hurt?

Mr. Max,,

on his Kaz thread etc,,has closed with Tick tick tick,,

but its OK,, u will survive,,,

Who are you talking to here? Max or me? Why would I get anything max did put on me? because Im a yankee fan too?

Come see me when you get it together. Just like Milledge ,you ain't ready for the big leagues.

It's sad really.

Damn. The dreaded, "I know you are but what am I come back". We really should have seen this one coming. Unfortunately there is no known defense for this.

Good work Sharrow.

:P

Damn. The dreaded, "I know you are but what am I come back". We really should have seen this one coming. Unfortunately there is no known defense for this.

Good work Sharrow.

:P

Thank you, I'm accepting vbookie donations. v$$$$

What this thread needs is a good old fashioned George Costanza comeback:

"Oh yeah, well the jerk store called..theyre runnin out of you!!"

Geez guys, really..

this is why I became a Devil Rays fan.

That is only because they are beating the snot outta cole hamels, the phillies pheom pitcher...bandwagoner...

not to switch subjects entirely.....but I like the bobcats futre, in the long run I think felton will rival paul at the pg position. With ample playing time and an improved outside shot he could become really scary (as he did at the end of last season). Healthy okafor, and gerald wallace improving his durability as well could mean you guys are a sleeper pick in about 2-3 years...also, you have a solid draft pick...good luck in the years to come...as a Knicks fan I envy you whole heartedly....and imagine if we didn't acquire stephon for that late playoff run we'd be sitting pretty with one of these dynamite pgs in paul and felton.

I hate them bothe equally

But at least BlowSux makes me laugh once in a blue moon.

Sj.....he has redneck humor, if any at all

He likes Larry the Cable guy.....ask him....he probably thinks he and Jeff Foxworthy are equal talents

not to switch subjects entirely.....but I like the bobcats futre, in the long run I think felton will rival paul at the pg position. With ample playing time and an improved outside shot he could become really scary (as he did at the end of last season). Healthy okafor, and gerald wallace improving his durability as well could mean you guys are a sleeper pick in about 2-3 years...also, you have a solid draft pick...good luck in the years to come...as a Knicks fan I envy you whole heartedly....and imagine if we didn't acquire stephon for that late playoff run we'd be sitting pretty with one of these dynamite pgs in paul and felton.

DireJet38, that is a great post!!

I joke around about the Bobcats and the like but in reality I know that they are a team on the rise. I will be brutally honest here...the additions of Felton and May were what got me interested in the team. The first couple years of the team's existence I did not care about it at all. Sure they had a good star in Okafor but to me that one guy wasn't enough to make me want to watch. Then when the 2 carolina boys got drafted I took notice!! Nearly a year and 2 home game appearances for me later, I can call myself a Bobcats fan. Hell, I remember the guy at the sports store in the mall here almost chuckling when I purchased my felton jersey. I didn't care though because it was for support of my favorite bball player since Jordan and the fact that I was wanting to take pride in my newly adopted team.

Thanks for the great thoughts, I am very optimistic about where they are headed!!

DireJet38, that is a great post!!

I joke around about the Bobcats and the like but in reality I know that they are a team on the rise. I will be brutally honest here...the additions of Felton and May were what got me interested in the team. The first couple years of the team's existence I did not care about it at all. Sure they had a good star in Okafor but to me that one guy wasn't enough to make me want to watch. Then when the 2 carolina boys got drafted I took notice!! Nearly a year and 2 home game appearances for me later, I can call myself a Bobcats fan. Hell, I remember the guy at the sports store in the mall here almost chuckling when I purchased my felton jersey. I didn't care though because it was for support of my favorite bball player since Jordan and the fact that I was wanting to take pride in my newly adopted team.

Thanks for the great thoughts, I am very optimistic about where they are headed!!

Let's go Titans! :razz:

Archived