The Pats Run

Maxman

Is over. Fellow Jet fans do not feel the need to tip around the resident Patsies here. Their time has past. It is over. The run is over.

Bill Belichek will not win another AFC East Title as H.C. of the N.E.P. You heard it hear first. Mumbles will not make the postseason again as a Pat.

Done. They are done. Things change. It is a cycle. The Dolphins might win the division this year by default. But after that it is NY Jet time. Regardless, the Pats are history.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is over. Fellow Jet fans do not feel the need to tip around the resident Patsies here. Their time has past. It is over. The run is over.

Bill Belichek will not win another AFC East Title as H.C. of the N.E.P. You heard it hear first. Mumbles will not make the postseason again as a Pat.

Done. They are done. Things change. It is a cycle. The Dolphins might win the division this year by default. But after that it is NY Jet time. Regardless, the Pats are history.

agree, i think i said this last week,,

i gave the Pats the famous tick, tick, tick curse

agree, i think i said this last week,,

i gave the Pats the famous tick, tick, tick curse

Yes. But people are still afraid.

Be not afraid fellow JetNation'ers. The Pats are done. All that is left is that bark. They have no bite.

You guys need to stop posting old news.;)

Since when has THAT happened?

Here we have another chapter in getting the massses to unite against the Pats

Until someone does it on the field they are the team to beat in the East

Their time is slipping and they are definitely not as formidable as in the past- ripe for the taking

Here we have another chapter in getting the massses to unite against the Pats

Until someone does it on the field they are the team to beat in the East

Their time is slipping and they are definitely not as formidable as in the past- ripe for the taking

And some team has to step up and take it otherwise they own the division again. Well said.

Um, the Pats will field a much stronger team in 2006 than they did in 2005.

So faba, what leads you to that conclusion, other than blind hope?:eek:

Um, the Pats will field a much stronger team in 2006 than they did in 2005.

So faba, what leads you to that conclusion, other than blind hope?:eek:

LOL, read your first sentence again then tell me about blind hope.

LOL, read your first sentence again then tell me about blind hope.

Max, the Pats can sleep walk through the AFCE next season.

They have no competition whatsoever.

2-0 versus the Jets

2-0 versus the Bills

1-1 versus the Phins

They will easily win their 4th staight AFCE title.:cheers:

Max, the Pats can sleep walk through the AFCE next season.

They have no competition whatsoever.

2-0 versus the Jets

2-0 versus the Bills

1-1 versus the Phins

They will easily win their 4th staight AFCE title.:cheers:

Wow how the mighty have fallen. There was a day when you wouldn't have bothered bragging about winning the AFC East. I guess in those days you knew your team could win it all so you had higher goals.

Funny how things have changed. Good luck in your quest for the AFC East. I bet you look hot in those shirts:

New England Patriots - 2005 AFC East Champs

Sweet!

Come on gg, you gotta admit, that was pretty damn good.:cheers:

You should have nominated me (like it would really matter) for POTW.

the day i nominate you for POTW will be the day that ...well..let me put it terms YOU would understand.... the day i nominate you for POTW will be the day that D-Rob makes the probowl :P

the day i nominate you for POTW will be the day that ...well..let me put it terms YOU would understand.... the day i nominate you for POTW will be the day that D-Rob makes the probowl :P

So in other words, it just ain't happening.

But wait, bit had him in the Pro Bowl the last 3 years, does that count?

Wow how the mighty have fallen. There was a day when you wouldn't have bothered bragging about winning the AFC East. I guess in those days you knew your team could win it all so you had higher goals.

Funny how things have changed. Good luck in your quest for the AFC East. I bet you look hot in those shirts:

New England Patriots - 2005 AFC East Champs

Sweet!

Max, I know you have no clue whatsoever what the formula is for winning a Super Bowl, so I will take the time and share with you.

Step 1: Win your division and secure 1st round home playoff game.

Step 2: Play good football the last quarter (minimum 3-1) of the season.

Step 3: Make sure the defense is playing "lights out" come playoff time.

Hope that helps.

Uhhhh maybe... do you have an extra? :eek:

Seeing that I am, by far, the most objective poster on this message board (right bit) and always give credit, where credit is due, I 'd like to nominate gg for POTW based on the above.

That even made me laugh.

Note to Beans: You do know the severe consequences if gg ever wins POTW on my nomination, right?

I have my $55.00 check already made out, and I can join up with my good buddy Savage.;)

Seeing that I am, by far, the most objective poster on this message board (right bit) and always give credit, where credit is due, I 'd like to nominate gg for POTW based on the above.

That even made me laugh.

Note to Beans: You do know the severe consequences if gg ever wins POTW on my nomination, right?

I have my $55.00 check already made out, and I can join up with my good buddy Savage.;)

well thanks there Tx ;) who knows ...this could be the start of a friendship. :mrgeen:... nah..... :lol:

by the way ... psssst... i already won one... http://www.jetnation.com/?p=485

need a pen? :P

Yes. But people are still afraid.

Be not afraid fellow JetNation'ers. The Pats are done. All that is left is that bark. They have no bite.

Umm, i hate to rain on your parade but it is common known fact in SteelerNation that the Pats run won't officially be over until their next trip to the AFCC against the Steelers. Once there, they will get soundly thrashed, thoroughly humiliated and put their tails between their legs and head back to Mass. on the business end of a (Ok, maybe not exact but somewhere in the 'hood) 44-10 a$$whooping at the hands of my beloved Steelers. Oh yea, sweet revenge is ours, Jet fans. You guys can pick their bones clean after we get finished with em'. :cheers:

Is that all it would take? ;)

Max, I know you have no clue whatsoever what the formula is for winning a Super Bowl, so I will take the time and share with you.

Step 1: Win your division and secure 1st round home playoff game.

Step 2: Play good football the last quarter (minimum 3-1) of the season.

Step 3: Make sure the defense is playing "lights out" come playoff time.

Hope that helps.

Tx,

Will the Pats win the Super Bowl this year? I anxiously await your answer.

Archived