Look at the rats fleeing the board !!!!!

shawn306

Well I see that my job is done here. :)

Plain and simple folks. You all get great chuckles and laughs watching JBF, Miguel (Jermanine) and the rest of the "Village of Idiots" take their shots and the Yankees and their fans. All it took was two little posts from yours truly and you all have your panties in an uproar. :baby: :baby:

So if I have this right now.

Rip Yankees and fans = Good

Rip Mets and Fans = ***** arrogant Yankee fans.

Makes all the sense in the world to me.:rolleyes:

Miguel or jermaine your my HERO Man ,Give all these Tankiees fans hell Bro! They want NO part of the METS this year trust me!

Oh.... and that 2 run shot by Steriod Boy, Chalk that up as a Juice Shot in the A$$!

thats possibly the most homosexual quote I've read on this board in days

GO METS The REAL DEAL (NO RIODS HERE)

I wouldn't be surprised if Delgado was a roid user in the past.

He's blatantly instigating us and admitted it.

This is a message board & that is half the point. Talk up/read news on their own team & trash talk a rival. If you cannot see the difference between that and personally insulting someone then you can find somewhere else to post.

thats possibly the most homosexual quote I've read on this board in days

I wouldn't be surprised if Delgado was a roid user in the past.

Not that I care, but you base that on what?

Your desire to state that everything Yankee is good and evrything every other team is bad?

It does not take a very brave man to just throw out names and allegations without substance. Back it up, if you have it.

Your desire to state that everything Yankee is good and evrything every other team is bad?

It does not take a very brave man to just throw out names and allegations without substance. Back it up, if you have it.

Shawn doesn't know what intelligent baseball talk is. He should see JetFanFL about that; he could help him. Maybe.

statistical dropoff, pure speculation

other than Giambi and Sheff (who hasnt even played this summer), what Yankees have been busted for steroids?

2 of 27 players, big whoop, how am I being any different than he is?

statistical dropoff, pure speculation

other than Giambi and Sheff (who hasnt even played this summer), what Yankees have been busted for steroids?

2 of 27 players, big whoop, how am I being any different than he is?[/

QUOTE]

You are being VERY different-The players mention ed are ADMITTED steroid users.

You are throwing names in teh air, to be spiteful.

STATISTICAL DECLINE????? The man is 34 years old. That is the age WHEN YOU ARE NOT ON STEROIDS that baseball players have statistcally declined.

For someone who seems to base so much on numbers and live by them, that was a pretty stupid and ignorant comment on your part.

So what, a couple of players on your team were admotted steroid users. And someone teases you on it and you take the bait, hook, lin e and sinker. Then, in a fitfull hissy fit, you decide to just throw a name out there that you have no basis to throw.

Just plain dumb.

Shawn doesn't know what intelligent baseball talk is. He should see JetFanFL about that; he could help him. Maybe.

Knock off the personal attacks. There is no need for it. Shawn started a thread to rile up Met fans. There are 1,000 posts a week blasting the Yankees. Debate the point or ignore it. But don't knock the poster. The same goes for you Cmart. Enough is enough already.

Archived