Where's the TC reports?

SoFlaJets

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
from Joisey-anybody go?

From a good source (me), here's the Jets report for today:

*PennyBoy was 27/29 for 36 yards in 11 on 11 drills with his red jersey on.

*CuMar looked good watching from the sidelines.

*DFat sucked wind after every play.

*Vilma got knocked down by an 11-year old, 75 lb autograph seeker.

*Nugent kicked more balls out-of-bounds than went through the end zone (same as he did in the real games last year).

*Mangini was heard saying "WTF did I get myself into".

Glad to provide the info, hope this helps.

*Nugent kicked more balls out-of-bounds than went through the end zone (same as he did in the real games last year).

Yeah, yer always good for wasted bandwidth. Great example here. Geeze, you really do a great job of F'n this site up with your BS. Why Smizzy sucks yer appendage is far, far beyond my undertsanding. But then again, I'm not fat or gay. perhaps you could explain it to me?

nevermind.

wats ur major malfunction?

Great 91st post.

You add so much to the board.

And you've had 9,980 posts of pure garbage.

You do nothing but troll, but the owners of the site don't mind because you bring traffic to their site. Don't criticize the quality of others' posts when yours are full of ****. *******.

Yeah, yer always good for wasted bandwidth. Great example here. Geeze, you really do a great job of F'n this site up with your BS. Why Smizzy sucks yer appendage is far, far beyond my undertsanding. But then again, I'm not fat or gay. perhaps you could explain it to me?

nevermind.

Ouch. PatsFanTx is no different than DirtyWater on TGG.com ...they both blow dead mokeys and their team sucks.

Hope this clear things up.

nevermind.

what he said

You do nothing but troll, but the owners of the site don't mind because you bring traffic to their site. Don't criticize the quality of others' posts when yours are full of ****. *******.

Yea, and you have not had one impactful football post since you have been on the board.

Go look in the friggn' mirror.

Yea, and you have not had one impactful football post since you have been on the board.

Go look in the friggn' mirror.

And I'm waiting for your first in close to 10,000 posts. So stop throwing stones.

is anyone else in the league going this far with camp? someone needs to tell mangini that the jets play preseason games to accomplish a lot of this.

unless of course this is all designed to defend the preseason afce title.

Well, in his defense, everyone else DOES have their own stadium so it's not a problem for them :)

And you've had 9,980 posts of pure garbage.

Is this true? They let him stay on here to bring up the traffic count??

KS don't mind what this POS says to you, there's a lot of guys

here that feel the way you do.

Ouch. PatsFanTx is no different than DirtyWater on TGG.com ...they both blow dead mokeys and their team sucks.

Hope this clear things up.

Dirtywater has his moments, but 80% of his posts are fairly unbiased and worthy of a read. TX? It's rare that he has any unbiased posts. He insists on calling Pennington "Penny boy", for instance. Pure troll behavior.

I pm'd Max a couple of days ago.... I told him that this encouragement of Pat trolls was bad for this site. Newbies are going to go elsewhere after reading his and Alk's trash.

And before someone accuses me of having no tolerance for Pats fans.... not true. My sig at TGG is in honor of a Pats fan that posted there. NightOwlTom. Occassional trash talking fine.... constant trolling.... is annoying.

Smizzy, I have gotten PM's from people here, recently and previously who agree with what I'm saying. Why is it I do TC reports at TGG and not here? The Pats trolls. I'm not going to type 800 words of info just to have the likes of TX hijack it. It's your site, and you can and will (and rightfully so) run it as you see fit.

This trolling may make your regulars post more, but it drives off newbies.... and even folks like myself. I won't say this is an absolute.... it's JMHO. I was going to say all of this in a PM.... but it's sort of public here now already. Even you and the mods start threads to get the Pats trolls going here.

Personally, Iprefer sites that have some tolerance, but in the end, offer constructive discussion of the Jets and their competition. TX and his ilk do nothing to forward that sort of discussion. They hijack threads. They say some seriously stupid ****. Annoying ****. Useless ****.

I think you need to rethink what you want your site to be.... a Jets football site, or a trash talking site. Right now, it's both, and I could not say which it is more of the two at this point. Sorry for the rant, but.... I figure I should say my peace before, and if I decide to leave as a poster. I am not alone, not by a long shot in my assessment of the situation. Your site, your call.

Dirtywater has his moments, but 80% of his posts are fairly unbiased and worthy of a read. TX? It's rare that he has any unbiased posts. He insists on calling Pennington "Penny boy", for instance. Pure troll behavior.

I pm'd Max a couple of days ago.... I told him that this encouragement of Pat trolls was bad for this site. Newbies are going to go elsewhere after reading his and Alk's trash.

And before someone accuses me of having no tolerance for Pats fans.... not true. My sig at TGG is in honor of a Pats fan that posted there. NightOwlTom. Occassional trash talking fine.... constant trolling.... is annoying.

Smizzy, I have gotten PM's from people here, recently and previously who agree with what I'm saying. Why is it I do TC reports at TGG and not here? The Pats trolls. I'm not going to type 800 words of info just to have the likes of TX hijack it. It's your site, and you can and will (and rightfully so) run it as you see fit.

This trolling may make your regulars post more, but it drives off newbies.... and even folks like myself. I won't say this is an absolute.... it's JMHO. I was going to say all of this in a PM.... but it's sort of public here now already. Even you and the mods start threads to get the Pats trolls going here.

Personally, Iprefer sites that have some tolerance, but in the end, offer constructive discussion of the Jets and their competition. TX and his ilk do nothing to forward that sort of discussion. They hijack threads. They say some seriously stupid ****. Annoying ****. Useless ****.

I think you need to rethink what you want your site to be.... a Jets football site, or a trash talking site. Right now, it's both, and I could not say which it is more of the two at this point. Sorry for the rant, but.... I figure I should say my peace before, and if I decide to leave as a poster. I am not alone, not by a long shot in my assessment of the situation. Your site, your call.

Why don't you go and take your ball and run home to mommy.

This has to be one of the most pitiful, whinny posts, that I have ever read on a message board.

Let me explain something to you dumbass.

Controversy, different opinions, are what makes a message board successful. How good would this board be with just Jet fans sitting around in a circle jerk claiming PennyBoy has a rocket arm and saying everybody else is wrong?

Thankfully, Max and the mods realize this, and are open to different opinions (no matter how they are expressed;) and viewpoints about the Jets and the game of football.

Go wipe the tears out of your eyes and go to bed.

Right on T Bird. When I came on this board, and questioned what the

hell the pats fans were doing on here with their BS, Max came on

and said he invited them on here to start controversey.

There is no freakin way their BS can be called controversy.

I'm really disappointed in some of the mods now that I knw they are giving up

the integrity of the board to allow some POS to come on here just

to increase the trraffic count.

And I tell you all this, I don't give a fk if I'm banned, but the gloves are

off.

How good would this board be with just Jet fans sitting around in a circle jerk claiming PennyBoy has a rocket arm and saying everybody else is wrong?

Why don't you do us a favor and let us find out? Different opinions is one thing, but that's not what you do and you know it.

Right on T Bird. When I came on this board, and questioned what the

hell the pats fans were doing on here with their BS, Max came on

and said he invited them on here to start controversey.

There is no freakin way their BS can be called controversy.

I'm really disappointed in some of the mods now that I knw they are giving up

the integrity of the board to allow some POS to come on here just

to increase the trraffic count.

And I tell you all this, I don't give a fk if I'm banned, but the gloves are

off.

You know what Senior, I was wrong about you.

I thought you got it.

Obviously you don't.

Please go and enjoy your circle jerk with all your delusional friends.

This has to be one of the most pitiful, whinny posts, that I have ever read on a message board.

Controversy, different opinions, are what makes a message board successful. How good would this board be with just Jet fans sitting around in a circle jerk claiming PennyBoy has a rocket arm and saying everybody else is wrong?

Thankfully, Max and the mods realize this, and are open to different opinions (no matter how they are expressed;) and viewpoints about the Jets and the game of football.

Bs, you schmuck. You know damn well that everybody on here

doesn't feel the same way about Chad. If Max doesn't see that then

he is as dumb as you.

Bs, you schmuck. You know damn well that everybody on here

doesn't feel the same way about Chad. If Max doesn't see that then

he is as dumb as you.

Why the hell are you bringing Max into this?

And why are calling him dumb to boot?

Why don't you just go over to another Jets message board where all the 8-year olds think PennyBoy is the best QB in the NFL.

I'm sure you'll be much happier there.

Why the hell are you bringing Max into this?

And why are calling him dumb to boot?

Because YOU brought him up:

You can't even troll effectively ;)

You know what Senior, I was wrong about you.

I thought you got it.

Obviously you don't.

Please go and enjoy your circle jerk with all your delusional friends.

Do you really think that I give a flying fk whether you think I got it or not.???

And watch how you use the word delusional. It has the connotation of

someone having some kind of physcological problem.

And if there is anyone on this board with physcological problems it you.

Who else in their right miind spends 24 hours a day on Jet boards and

probably more Pat boards. Could it be someone who doesn't have

a life. Seek help please!!!!!!

Do you really think that I give a flying fk whether you think I got it or not.???

And watch how you use the word delusional. It has the connotation of

someone having some kind of physcological problem.

And if there is anyone on this board with physcological problems it you.

Who else in their right miind spends 24 hours a day on Jet boards and

probably more Pat boards. Could it be someone who doesn't have

a life. Seek help please!!!!!!

:cheers: you tell`em!! just go and jerk off to some tom brady videos (patsfan)

Just what I would expect from you. More trolling, now name calling. I'm open to different opinions, very open. That however, is not what you bring. You could start by not calling Chad "Penny boy" in every one of your posts. If i's a pont you want to make, just calling him by his name would suffice. I happen to agree that Pennington isn't the long trem, possibly even the short term answer for the Jets. But, to even attempt to have an intelligent conversation on that topic isn't possible with you. You have proven that fact yet again here.

I have gotten even more PM's from people who agree with me. You have helped me make mu point here, and I expected nothing less. I'm not complaining, as much as making the owners of this site know why I think because of the likes of you, this site.... is not a Jets fan friendly one.

Smizzy thinks a person like you is more valuable to his site than a guy that goes to TC and supplies other sites with first hand, objective TC reports and the like. Smizzy, it's your bed. See ya later.

Archived