124 will be spending the home opener in 320

Just got word back on the game I get the 4 tickets in 320 and instead of Indy it's going to be for New England. So my dad and my uncle don't have to walk up they sit in 124 and me and some friends go up to 320. So upper level people that's my one game this year out of 124...you better be loud for once...unlike Jacksonville last year...that was just pathetic.

Just got word back on the game I get the 4 tickets in 320 and instead of Indy it's going to be for New England. So my dad and my uncle don't have to walk up they sit in 124 and me and some friends go up to 320. So upper level people that's my one game this year out of 124...you better be loud for once...unlike Jacksonville last year...that was just pathetic.

Look over at 335 and see me wave!

BZ

I'll be in 334, got moved up to row 8 so I am looking forward to less stairs to climb!

BZ, I'll be looking for you over in the next section.

Why don't you guys just meet up at the tailgate and forgo going blind looking for each other all over the stadium?

Oh... I will be tailgating, don't you worry. My friend and I have a pretty long standing tailgate so it is just not easy to jump around.

I stopped over last year though, will do so again this year if I can.

I will have my brother from MA with me (Patsie Puke) so I shouldn't be hard to recognize.

BZ

We are all meeting at the De-Jenerates tailgate I thought? But I can only be there for 30 or so minutes seeing as I have 5 family members tailgating and waiting for me in 16F but BZ I'll walk over to 335 at halftime or some crap. Raffy, as wil I for you but i'm sure you and I will be tailgating.

I'll be in 334, got moved up to row 8 so I am looking forward to less stairs to climb!

BZ, I'll be looking for you over in the next section.

DUDE. I sat in 334 Row 7 for years. YEARS. From like 1988 - 2000. We would have been neighbors. I had seats 14 and 15.

The people that sat in the 4 seats right in back of me were so nice. An older couple. The guy that sat to the left of me in row 7 was the man. Haven't talked to him in years, I tried tracking him down and getting him to post here. No luck.

The people in row 6 in front of me were really nice. They tailgated with the Jets Nuts people. This one guy actually ended up marrying the girl that sat next to him. Pretty cool.

I miss 334. I am in the mezz now and although the seats are much better and you don't get rained on -- the upper level is where it is at.

Also 124 -- should we changed your username depending on where you are sitting each week? Let me know, I would hate to confuse your fanbase.

DUDE. I sat in 334 Row 7 for years. YEARS. From like 1988 - 2000. We would have been neighbors. I had seats 14 and 15.

The people that sat in the 4 seats right in back of me were so nice. An older couple. The guy that sat to the left of me in row 7 was the man. Haven't talked to him in years, I tried tracking him down and getting him to post here. No luck.

The people in row 6 in front of me were really nice. They tailgated with the Jets Nuts people. This one guy actually ended up marrying the girl that sat next to him. Pretty cool.

I miss 334. I am in the mezz now and although the seats are much better and you don't get rained on -- the upper level is where it is at.

Also 124 -- should we changed your username depending on where you are sitting each week? Let me know, I would hate to confuse your fanbase.

Well Max I sit in 124 for both preseason games and 7 of the 8 home games and all playoff games so I mean if you want to change it that week to 320 be my guest.

You should really mention that more. I don't think you work in enough references to it.

I have probably made about 5 in my 2,500+ posts.

I was trying to spare you the agony of typing GangGreenGirl or something like that, but if you want to be a dick about it...

BZ

I have probably made about 5 in my 2,500+ posts.

I was trying to spare you the agony of typing GangGreenGirl or something like that, but if you want to be a dick about it...

BZ

BZ:

"It's All Good!"

Signed,

Max

We are all meeting at the De-Jenerates tailgate I thought? But I can only be there for 30 or so minutes seeing as I have 5 family members tailgating and waiting for me in 16F but BZ I'll walk over to 335 at halftime or some crap. Raffy, as wil I for you but i'm sure you and I will be tailgating.

Yeah no doubt, we tailgate separately like 20 yards from each other so I will definitely see you there. Also, we'll have the ice luge for the Pats game so it shouldn't be too difficult to spot a 300 pound block of ice on the back of a pick up truck!

That's pretty crazy! I see you've moved up to the "high society" section of the Meadowlands, where no one screams too loud. The no being rained on thing is nice, not to mention it's always warmer down in the mezz come december (less wind) but the real animals are up in the 300's, don't you forget it!;)

That's pretty crazy! I see you've moved up to the "high society" section of the Meadowlands, where no one screams too loud. The no being rained on thing is nice, not to mention it's always warmer down in the mezz come december (less wind) but the real animals are up in the 300's, don't you forget it!;)

Honestly I would never have moved. But I only had 2 seats in 334. Needed 4 so that I could start bringing my son to the games.

Say hi to my 334 peeps. It was a very fun section!

Bz,

I really feel like we bonded. I am glad we were able to work through this difficult issue, lol.

As GG would say...

I can show you the world

Shining, shimmering, splendid

Tell me, princess now when did

you last let your heart

decide?

I can open your eyes

Take you wonder by

wonder

Over, sideways and under

On a magic carpet

ride