Respected Person says Jets are a couple players from Super Bowl

doggystyle

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really dislike Tex, to the point that even though I don;t know him, I just about hate him

BUt he is what makes this board work....fans from different teams with different points of view

I don't want to hang on a site where Southern Jet, and Sperm Edwards are on thier knees blowing the great Mangini day in, and day out

Aren't you tired of the Anti Herm threads already....Herm is gone, F-Him

This is a greeat site...I hope it doesn't change

Ya know what, it takes one of the biggest friggn' Dewbags on the board to sum it up perfectly.

Hey JonE, remember my mile high joke back in 2003?;)

Here we go again.

Its a frickin message board. Chill out for chrissakes, its not the end of the world if tx or some other fans blast the Jets, it doenst matter. Stop taking things so personal. You act like you lose sleep over this. Get a grip on reality.

You all need to act your ****ing ages. I'm 18 years old and you guys fight worse then the prissy little Freshman girls did last year in High School. Grow the **** up. Seriously.

Max is doing his best to keep this site as friendly as possible. Give him a god damn break and lay the hell off of each other for more then 5 seconds during the god damn day.

For the 87th time, if you don't like someone, put them on ignore and STFU.

actually what's going on in this thread is very interesting and i had no intentions of this. Nobody is getting to the freedom of speech level, because we all know that this is a private site. However, what we are seeing, is far different than what we would see on other Jets sites...and its a lot more refreshing..and its why some of us actually prefer this site over the others. And if you don't appreciate it, why are you here? This is basically a Jets site that is different, its more open, more honest, allowing all viewpoints, and uncensored to a point as long as its not individually offensive or vulgar. So why would anyone here have an issue with that? This is not your average, commercial, begging for advertising $ Jet fansite, if you don't like it.. i think you can find another home

Originally Posted by Bob

Haven't we had enough of this dip****?

The answer is a resounding YES!

_______

I see Greenbeans didnt hesitate to bash doggy, but then made a moralizing speech about protecting others. There is clearly a double standard here.

Those of you who criticized posters for criticizing another poster are being hypocrites.

Originally Posted by Bob

Haven't we had enough of this dip****?

The answer is a resounding YES!

_______

I see Greenbeans didnt hesitate to bash doggy, but then made a moralizing speech about protecting others. There is clearly a double standard here.

Those of you who criticized posters for criticizing another poster are being hypocrites.

Not all of us. I don't go out criticizing posters and I want all of this bull**** stopped just as much as Max does.

In all honesty, any Jets fan that can't take a bashing from fans of other teams without crying is quite pathetic. Anyone who takes a message board that seriously is pathetic. Anyone who goes crying to management about fans of other teams on this board talking smack is flat out a little b*tch.

If you want a board that does not allow fans of other sites to post and talk smack, start it yourself. No one will miss you if you leave, and this site will continue on just fine without you. Get over yourselves.

No one should be immune from bashing, and if rival fans want to come here and talk smack, they should expect to be bashed right back. No double standards.

For Tx to go crying to his boy GOB and be pm'ing all night over this thread is what is really pathetic.

Anyone who goes crying to management about fans of other teams on this board talking smack is flat out a little b*tch.

No one should be immune from bashing, and if rival fans want to come here and talk smack, they should expect to be bashed right back. No double standards.

For Tx to go crying to his boy GOB and be pm'ing all night over this thread is what is really pathetic.

Please note that I highlighted ANYONE in my last post. Though I do suspect Tx isn't crying for anyone to be banned, nor do I think he would have PM'ed anyone at all if not for the constant barrage of ban requests from a certain clique of senior citizens that in turn accuse Max of leading his forum like a Frenchman. They were told over a month ago that it is how it is, they are the ones continuing this nonsense.

Please note that I highlighted ANYONE in my last post. Though I do suspect Tx isn't crying for anyone to be banned, nor do I think he would have PM'ed anyone at all if not for the constant barrage of ban requests from a certain clique of senior citizens that in turn accuse Max of leading his forum like a Frenchman. They were told over a month ago that it is how it is, they are the ones continuing this nonsense.

Are you kidding me??? Why would a troll want to have someone banned? Now, if you have a problem with a "certain clique", I wish you would PM those you refer to or at the very least identify them.

Are you kidding me??? Why would a troll want to have someone banned? Now, if you have a problem with a "certain clique", I wish you would PM those you refer to or at the very least identify them.

My only problem is you guys continue to bring this up and attack Max after his decision was made quite clear. Get over yourselves and move on.

My only problem is you guys continue to bring this up and attack Max after his decision was made quite clear. Get over yourselves and move on.

Hey, I have never attacked Max. In fact I have contributed money to this site to keep it going.

Now, if you prefer a rival in your face everyday with 90% of his posts ragging on the Jets, more power to you. That's not me. Never was and never will be.

how about a senior citizens forum? I mean the old timers can still contribute to the goings on of the current team but it'd be great to see viewpoints of the elderly. So, i think anyone with a screename with Joe, Namath, Maynard, Weeb, Ewbank, or even Richard Todd is eligible for this special area of chat. However, they should not be restricted to it, unless necessary. Because that Boozer guy has still got it together, unfortunately he is the minority tho.

how about a senior citizens forum? I mean the old timers can still contribute to the goings on of the current team but it'd be great to see viewpoints of the elderly. So, i think anyone with a screename with Joe, Namath, Maynard, Weeb, Ewbank, or even Richard Todd is eligible for this special area of chat. However, they should not be restricted to it, unless necessary. Because that Boozer guy has still got it together, unfortunately he is the minority tho.

I think you're in the minority as well. If you're referring to me as a senior citizen, I'm not quite there yet.

This is getting ****ing ridiculous.

If we were to take a poll and decide who leaves: TX or the people that do nothing but bitch about him, then guess who leaves?

How far is Houston from Florida? TX apparently has the largest dick on the face of the Earth, because he somehow can piss in a bowl of corn flakes that sits 800 miles away.

Grow the **** up. If you don't like reading his posts, PUT HIM ON IGNORE. How hard a concept is that to understand? Believe me, you'll feel better and so will everyone else because your constant bitching is ten times more annoying than anything TX does.

This is getting ****ing ridiculous.

If we were to take a poll and decide who leaves: TX or the people that do nothing but bitch about him, then guess who leaves?

How far is Houston from Florida? TX apparently has the largest dick on the face of the Earth, because he somehow can piss in a bowl of corn flakes that sits 800 miles away.

Grow the **** up. If you don't like reading his posts, PUT HIM ON IGNORE. How hard a concept is that to understand? Believe me, you'll feel better and so will everyone else because your constant bitching is ten times more annoying than anything TX does.

See this is why Troll and I get along we basically said the same damn thing but in different words.:P

I'm glad you came on now. Did I ever pm or email you and tell you who

to ban?????? I wish you would straighten out your sacred cow about that.

If you remember our discussion and it was only once and it had a different

subject matter.

And I'll tell you now if you don't cool your sacred cow you are going

to have to ban me because he isn't going to keep hijacking everyone's

thread as long as I am on this board.

In fact if anyone is telling you who to ban they should be man enough

to step up to the plate on the board and not hide behind the pm's.

alright, a meltdown. this is going to be sweet. plus, max is the target hahahaha

Gee Max, look at all the testimonials for Osama ben patstxfan.

I cant believe the tx hate. the guy is a legend and one of the funniest posters ever.

You guys are wound tight. threatening to leave a board because of some guys words? dont flatter yourselves......

You all need to act your ****ing ages. I'm 18 years old and you guys fight worse then the prissy little Freshman girls did last year in High School. Grow the **** up. Seriously.

Max is doing his best to keep this site as friendly as possible. Give him a god damn break and lay the hell off of each other for more then 5 seconds during the god damn day.

For the 87th time, if you don't like someone, put them on ignore and STFU.

yes this is a piss fest between the relative elderly. good observation.....worse than kiddies

Archived