Mystery man........

NIGHT STALKER

Don't you think it's rather interesting that Mangini did not identify this person? Don't you find it intriguing that he was talking about this player shining and seeing how bright it CAN shine. Do you think, maybe, this is just a motivational ploy for ALL his bubble guys that will make it via ST?

Don't you think it's rather interesting that Mangini did not identify this person? ?

Not really.

Don't you find it intriguing that he was talking about this player shining and seeing how bright it CAN shine.

Nope, I'm not intrigued by this at all.

Do you think, maybe, this is just a motivational ploy for ALL his bubble guys that will make it via ST

Could be, but I think he had someone in mind who plays a position where there is depth, like LB, WR or DB.

This is why I mentioned Thompson....

Free agent safety Jamie Thompson has caught the coaches eye.

"He's a real fiery kid who is a good communicator," said coach Eric Mangini about the Oklahoma State product. "He has a lot of energy. You can feed off his energy. He has a surplus." . . .

Wait to you see the thread when we have our first sustained drive for a TD...;)

Week three?

I'll say Wallace

I'm with Jetcane. Wallace Wright looked very good on ST Friday. Didn't see Newhouse do anything on specials. McClover is a nice choice too, but I didn't see him in on too many plays other than the big one. Plus, good ST play from McClover is expected, it wouldn't be "a light turning on." Costanzo? Maybe. I'm not liking Rashad Washington's chances at this point. Should be a DB/WR/LB since it's a position we allegedly have depth.

Archived