Is it me, or are all Skankee fans...

Thor99

I have Nipples Thor...can you milk me?

What's my point you ask??? All Yankee fans are not the same. All Sox fans are not the same.

Decent fans may be in the minority so I would like to exclude myself from the Yankee side and SJ from the Sox side.

You may continue with the hate now that this had been clarified! :P

What's my point you ask??? All Yankee fans are not the same. All Sox fans are not the same.

Decent fans may be in the minority so I would like to exclude myself from the Yankee side and SJ from the Sox side.

I would have to agree with your stance Max. JonE ans Smizzy give good Yankee fans like yourself (insert oxymoron icon here) a bad name.

Hey, I may not be as Baseball savy as the rest of you, but I like to consider myself "a decent fan!" :lol:

Ther problem with ALL Yankee fans is that they act like they won 27 World Championships--that afternoon. It's too much to bear.

With emphasis on they. Please TS, it is only 26.

Hey, I may not be as Baseball savy as the rest of you, but I like to consider myself "a decent fan!" :lol:

Sorry Garb. We reviewed the list again. Right now SJ is the only decent Sox fan.

We will review it once more in the 2nd half. Better luck then.

Archived