JetNation Preseason Power Rankings

Maxman

Each week JetNation's own Nick Ferraro ranks the top 10 teams. This week we have included every team (we didn't want the Jets to feel left out before the season even began).

Special thanks to phinhater for the new graphics. Good job!

The article is on the front page now:

http://www.jetnation.com/?p=614

Hey the graphics look great..who did them???? :)

Thanks for a great site Max.

Each week JetNation's own Nick Ferraro ranks the top 10 teams. This week we have included every team (we didn't want the Jets to feel left out before the season even began).

Special thanks to phinhater for the new graphics. Good job!

The article is on the front page now:

http://www.jetnation.com/?p=614

What happened to the Saints & Titans? I was wondering where they were ranked. Or were they left off for a reason?

What happened to the Saints & Titans? I was wondering where they were ranked. Or were they left off for a reason?

They were left off so that we could give Nick proof that people read what he writes.

Sorry about that, I just uploaded the correct copy. My bad. Thanks for pointing it out!

Cincinnati Bengals

too high for 6

Or did I miss something?

Tampa Bay

Too low for 12

I'd find a way to get them in the top ten. Chris Simm's knows his role, and they have Cadillac Williams. They still have a great defense.

The bottom ten is frightful. And the Jets are in that group. I'm switching Green Bay with the Cardinals. Leinfart will ride the bench behind Warner, and when he does finally get to play, hopefully it will be against a good defense. Unfortunately, I think the Cardinals play their two games against the Seahawks early on in the season.

They were left off so that we could give Nick proof that people read what he writes.

Sorry about that, I just uploaded the correct copy. My bad. Thanks for pointing it out!

No problem! Hey Nick, you got your proof...We read what you write!

I'm kind of suprised about Buffalo.... A lot of projections have the Bills ahead of the Jets in the AFC East.

Was he drunk on some Mad Dog?

Offensive Line is a area of concern? If Light and Koppen were still injured? Maybe, but the OL is not an area of concern. It is one of their deepest positions.

You guys (Patsies) are so sensitive. It is comical. You have accused Jets fans of being blind for years. Yet look how hard Jets fans are on the team.

Meanwhile you guys still think that the Pats are an elite team. Branch is holding out, the whole team first thing is falling about. Rome is burning. Yet you refuse to open your eyes to it.

I love it personally.

Archived