Monday night double header......

JonEJet

so you'll have to wake up for 15 minutes until you can sleep in class, tough life

:-({|=

Hey now, I pay good money to go to college, I dont sleep through any classes, unless Im really tierd or hungover, neither should be the case tomorrow though. Its still early in the semester.

Oakland doesn't deserve prime time games at all, I agree with Troll & the posters above.

But, I don't like the 2 games on MNF system...I fell asleep at halftime of the 2nd game.:P Then again that could go with the 3:30-8:30 sleep the night before.

I hope the ratings for the first game dwarf the second game and ESPN gets the message that "real" people can't stay up til midnight on week nights.

Why? The late game was the west coast game. It would be a travesty if they scrap the west coast game because some "real" east coasters can't stay up to see it.

no thorr he's just really tierd;)

welcome to the board Mr. buffalo fan. great game sunday & sorry about the final score

Hey, I didnt learn to spell in college, that was elementary school, its their fault. I didnt know the spelling ****s were at this board too.

Yeah it was a good game, a saw alot of good things from some of our younger players. Hopefully they make up for it and destroy the fish, I would love that, I think you guys would too.

Hey, I didnt learn to spell in college, that was elementary school, its their fault. I didnt know the spelling ****s were at this board too.

Yeah it was a good game, a saw alot of good things from some of our younger players. Hopefully they make up for it and destroy the fish, I would love that, I think you guys would too.

we spelling geeks are everywhere. I have a really small penis & have to make up for it in other areas.

I didn't watch the game but rest assured I was pulling for you guys. we're supposed to be sharing space in the cellar this year & it would have been cool to share 1st place if even for only a week. please kill the fins & maybe we'll overlook any typo's in the future;)

Archived