Jackass Number Two

Alk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All in the Family was a classic.

I don't know, I'm just trying to click with the master of comedy. He has me stumped. Charlie Chaplin perhaps? JJ Evans? I have to know what's funny seeing that I seem to have been wrong all of these years.

I don't know, I'm just trying to click with the master of comedy. He has me stumped. Charlie Chaplin perhaps? JJ Evans? I have to know what's funny seeing that I seem to have been wrong all of these years.

Chaplin is ok, if you like the silent humor...

For what its worth Robin Williams live is some of the funniest standup Ive ever seen.

Jackass is not a movie, stop calling it one. It has no cinematic value whatsoever. The fact that anyone is impressed by this, thinks they have talent, or in any way chooses to promote this pile of crap is the first sign of the impending decline of western civilization as we know it.

Jackass is not a movie, stop calling it one. It has no cinematic value whatsoever. The fact that anyone is impressed by this, thinks they have talent, or in any way chooses to promote this pile of crap is the first sign of the impending decline of western civilization as we know it.

I have not read ONE post in this thread that stated that these guys have talent.

Personally, I like watching people get hurt. That's funny to me. I like watching people do stupid **** in public situations. That's funny to me.

What's more pathetic: the people that spent money on this movie...or the people that haven't and act like pompous, elitist *******s to people that have?

BTW, I haven't seen this yet, but I will. Because I think it will be hilarious. I guess that is because my brain has yet to advance as far along as uart's or oktaren's.

Well, I don't want to have anything to do with the decline of western civilization so you better tell me what I should be watching. What's funny these days?

The Sky is Falling (it's the end of the world as we know it)

I think it comes down to people taking things too seriously. If you don't find it funny no big deal. I and many others find it hysterical. Doesn't mean the end of the world is near because we disagree.

Laughing a little is never a bad thing.

I have not read ONE post in this thread that stated that these guys have talent.

Personally, I like watching people get hurt. That's funny to me. I like watching people do stupid **** in public situations. That's funny to me.

What's more pathetic: the people that spent money on this movie...or the people that haven't and act like pompous, elitist *******s to people that have?

BTW, I haven't seen this yet, but I will. Because I think it will be hilarious. I guess that is because my brain has yet to advance as far along as uart's or oktaren's.

i guess not...

i guess not...

This is the third time we've asked you. What does your intellectual mind find humerous? If you're going to be an assclown at least have the balls to say what you consider acceptable. Don't let the fact that we're all going to laugh at you scare you away.

Wow, I can't believe Flyboys did that poorly. I'm really excited to see that one, the only reason I didn't go to it over Jackass was because my wife didn't want to see it.

I can't wait to see Flyboys.

I also can't wait to see "Flag of Our Fathers" which comes out soon. The book was amazing. Ironically, the guy that wrote "Flag of Our Fathers" also wrote a great book, unrelated to the movie, called "Flyboys." It's about TBF pilots that became POWs on Ichi Jima during WWII. George Bush Sr.'s story is included in that.

I just found out that my mom and dad went to see Jackass Number Two last weekend too. That's aweseome. :)

I actually went to see it again last night and made my parents come with me and they laughed through most of the movie. My mom thought a lot of it was disgusting but she did admit that a good portion of it was funny. Probably the first time I've been to the movies with my parents since E.T.

How did this crap beat out Jet Li's Fearless?

I went and saw Fearless and it was one of the best matial arts films I've ever seen.

Jackass is just retarded. I remember when it first came out and I thought it was funny. Then it just got stupid. Who wants to sit through two hours just watching guys shoot eachother with stun guns and roll down a hill in trash cans? It's stupid.

How did this crap beat out Jet Li's Fearless?

I went and saw Fearless and it was one of the best matial arts films I've ever seen.

Jackass is just retarded. I remember when it first came out and I thought it was funny. Then it just got stupid. Who wants to sit through two hours just watching guys shoot eachother with stun guns and roll down a hill in trash cans? It's stupid.

Interesting, they didn't do either of those things in the second movie. I did watch Steve-O take an entire beer up his a$$ through a beer bong however and then have Bam plunge it back out.

no, sorry, i know im sexy...but taken. but you may still have a chance with brady...just got to get him to ditch that beard.

Until you show some balls and tell us what you consider funny, why don't you go start your own thread.

Until you show some balls and tell us what you consider funny, why don't you go start your own thread.

sorry, i didn't know you cared what i thought is funny...seinfeld is hilarious, as is the office. and those are about the only two shows other than football that i have watched semi religiously over the past few years. there are a select few comedians that i find funny, but not many. other than that, in general, i like things that are at least semi realistic, sarcastic or satirical maybe, but at least semi realistic. sorry but i don't find gay humour such as sucking beer into an anus to be funny at all. i guess im just not gay, or retarded for that matter.

Interesting, they didn't do either of those things in the second movie. I did watch Steve-O take an entire beer up his a$$ through a beer bong however and then have Bam plunge it back out.

And you find that sh*t entertaining?

Those guys need to grow the f*ck up. It's one thing if it's a group of kids doing it (even then they would just be stupid), but these guys are 30 year old men.

Why would I want to pay $8.00 for a movie ticket and sit through 2 hours of watching a dude pour beer down his ass, a fat lady jump on a midget, and dudes jump off a ramp on a rocket propelled bike?

Why do that when all you have to do is turn the channel to MTV and watch a rerun of the same stupid, retarded ass, repetitive show that's been on for the past 7 years?

And you find that sh*t entertaining?

Those guys need to grow the f*ck up. It's one thing if it's a group of kids doing it (even then they would just be stupid), but these guys are 30 year old men.

Why would I want to pay $8.00 for a movie ticket and sit through 2 hours of watching a dude pour beer down his ass, a fat lady jump on a midget, and dudes jump off a ramp on a rocket propelled bike?

Why do that when all you have to do is turn the channel to MTV and watch a rerun of the same stupid, retarded ass, repetitive show that's been on for the past 7 years?

Again, the original topic of this thread was for people who have seen the movie. If you haven't, or just are here to pull your holier than thou act, take it somewhere else. Nobody is impressed.

I saw it last weekend and loved it. I was a big fan of the show when it was on. Man, watching it made me want to borrow the box set, which my friend has, and get the Movie. I loved the ones where Johnny Knoxville dresses up like an old man, with the make up. I don't think that they have talent, but are just very good at making people laugh, or just spend a ridiculous amount of time high/drunk coming up with things to do.

Lol i saw it and loved every minute of it, except some of that gross **** that steve and pontius does. But the sign trick was a classic.

I think I laughed harder at that than anything else in the movie....well that, and the devil costume bit

I saw it last night. Hysterical!!!

My favorite part was the terrorist skit when they tell him about the crabs. Another part I found hysterical is when Ryan Dunn was holding up a plank of wood for Chris (I think) to break and instead just kicked him in the balls.

You could of brought a corpse to the theater and he would've laughed.

I saw it last night. Hysterical!!!

My favorite part was the terrorist skit when they tell him about the crabs. Another part I found hysterical is when Ryan Dunn was holding up a plank of wood for Chris (I think) to break and instead just kicked him in the balls.

You could of brought a corpse to the theater and he would've laughed.

hahahaha....not funny.

how could a non retarded adult human find this funny at all? oh yeah, they couldn't.

Archived