Props to all the Jet fans

faba

To be honest I think today may have been the loudest game I have ever attended at the Meadowlands. We were really behind this team -I know I lost my voice now-so I will shut up now.

Go to a Giants game and the loudest thing you hear is a cell phone ring. Jets fans are the best football fans in New York.

My voice = gone.

Gotta love the crowd this year so far... last year was pathetic, but, understandably so somewhat.

The guy in back of me today says -- I liked Herm. But I guess he was the problem after all.

Amen to that. Amen to that. I said Amen to that dammit.

Yeah, the voice is gone this morning.

BZ

Ditto. The crowd has been quite loud the last two home games, not the loudest I've ever heard, but still quite impressive. Funny part was the place wasn't even packed. I think the threat of bad weather scared some away....

...and from what I could tell on TV, the fans were all over the a-hole that threw the beer bottle on the field. That classless move made all of us look bad. We are not Oakland....

I wasn't upset the bottle was thrown because it was a horsesh!t call that shouldn't have been made. Colts don't sore on that drive if that call is not made, I can't say it changed the outcome but it was damn near close to doing so.

Btw, the bottle was thrown near no one, it was just to make a point but I guess we shouldn't encourage throwing things on the field.

I've been a bunch of games...and this game was definitely louder during 1st and 2nd downs than it was on some 3rd downs against the Pats. I hate moral victory games, especially at home, but you gotta take the good with the bad.

We are a rebuilding team and we hung with the best team in the league. Just wait until next year

Real nice.

So you condone throwing beer bottles on the field because you don't agree with the ref's call?

I don't condone it but at that moment in time, sitting in the stands with my team fighting there a$$es off to win a game they have no business even being in, I can understand how someone would get so upset that they would throw a beer bottle onto an open/desolate area of the field to make a point. It was a bad call, worse than the PI call on the pats against the broncos last year in the playoffs, although that was the playoffs and of course is a bigger deal given the stage. Of course, that PI call on the pats happened on the road, we were at home and got screwed.

It was a bad call but since the nfl refs need to consistently control the outcome of Colt's games then I guess I should be used to it. Nobody b!tches like Manning, he was in the refs ears after every single incomplete pass and I guess by that point in the game the refs needed to give one to the Colts. Still hurts though.

there is never a good reason to throw anything on the field. I think the Jets PR people can do a much better job with the music selections...this is a football game and all not a family wedding

Sweet Caroline, ah ah ah...

:yahoo:

Archived